i just flashed my droid eris to metro pcs but i cant recieve pictures

mali

Reaction score
ive just flashed my droid eris to metro i cant recieve any pictures att all it just says downloading but never downloads the photo also the gps wont work or anything just text and calling works please help me out thanks

OP
M

mali

Reaction score
i cant seem to make the phone receive or sent picture messaging please help

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
For MMS/Apps/internet to work u need to do another flash which is a little more complicated if u didn't flash it ur self

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ive just flashed my droid eris to metro i cant recieve any pictures att all it just says downloading but never downloads the photo also the gps wont work or anything just text and calling works please help me out thanks

You get what you pay for. Why do you think Metro PCS is so cheap?

arab930

Reaction score
metro flash

uummyeah.. it has nothing to do with how much metro cost dingus. it has to do with people a.)not doing research before they flash a phone to metro
b.)don't understand "it's only gonna have talk and t e x t" c.) not told (and i wonder this myself, do the people at metro reeally not tell you the deal with all this before they flash it??) so, anyways search that ther inter net and look at first link.... no wonder why people hate noobs..they don't research...ive done all this to my eris by reading...actually i flashed it myself also.. we wont get into the details...all without asking a question to get smart answers by even smarter people. -noob out

hackedos

Reaction score
This all can be fixed a few ways.. one, make sure you're on the android plan with metro..if you're and that still not fixing it, you can use anycut from the market to create a shortcut called proxy. Once you do that set up proxy for web.. I don't know what metros wap is but on cricket it's wap.mycricket.com the port is 8080 that will get your browser working so you can search the net.. as far as GPS goes. I'm guessing that's not working cause of the phone not being on the android plan.. mms will work by changing the apns.. you can access those settings with root tool box.. also go to phone's dial pad and press #778 or ##778 one of the two.. that will open epst, check and make sure that the settings are set to metro and not vzw.. if you still need help with getting that phone going. Let me know..

sent from my Eris cm7