Jelly bean is approved

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
4.1.1 is JB. Along with Google now there are a bunch of minor improvements. Check online for all the specifics.

Edit: ninja'd :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

clintro

Reaction score
4.1.1 is JB. Along with Google now there are a bunch of minor improvements. Check online for all the specifics.

Edit: ninja'd :)

LOL whoops :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jtc303

Reaction score
The twitchy screen I can deal with. When I'm playing music , I get a skip in the song when I turn the screen on and off. That didn't happen on ICS or 2.3.4
was that just the stock music player, or have you also tried with other music players and got the same thing?

Archangelxtc

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to modify the lock screen on the Razr HD Maxx so that one of the icon selections, like camera or phone, could be replaced with an icon to open Google Now?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
You'll need a custom launcher that supports that, or a locker app. Also, Google now can be accessed on the home screen by swiping up on the home button.

wolfe69

Reaction score
Is there a JB leak for the Razr XT912 yet, just the HD, or will the HD leak work on the Razr XT912?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a JB leak for the Razr XT912 yet, just the HD, or will the HD leak work on the Razr XT912?

There are no JB builds from Moto for the OG RAZR/MAXX, and no, the HD will not work on the OG RAZR.

pksopp

Reaction score
For those of you who had stock ICS and upgraded to JB, could you list a few pros/cons?
Also, did you factory wipe first?

I'm asking b/c IMO the RAZR I used to have took a significant step backwards in performance after upgrading to ICS from GB. I don't want to make the same mistake with my HD. I'm happy with the device performance now, but of course I want the new features...

Thx

jtc303

Reaction score
For those of you who had stock ICS and upgraded to JB, could you list a few pros/cons?
Also, did you factory wipe first?

I'm asking b/c IMO the RAZR I used to have took a significant step backwards in performance after upgrading to ICS from GB. I don't want to make the same mistake with my HD. I'm happy with the device performance now, but of course I want the new features...

Thx
Google now benefits are self explanatory... New notifications are better..you can expand them instead clicking and opening the app. Haven't gotten a chance to test the camera yet though but its supposedly better... Weird about your problems with ICS... I never really had any issues