Developer
Reaction score
Not yet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Darugarm

Reaction score
GSM signal drop issue and not able to search the network again until restart

Hi there,

Sparks I am loving the work you lads have done, why because I was about to sell my phone when I had updated it to Jelly leak. Huge battery drain. But than I stopped after I found this Rom.

Okay Issues I am facing I am running it through Safe Strap.
1) Battery Charge doesn't calibrate even after deleting the bat stat file or using the calibration app.
2) Very important Issue as you know this phone can run on almost any network. I am in Asia and on gsm, the phone works with the sim error which I know is supposed to be ignored that was the same issue with the original Rom and also the one where if I get a drop signal the phone can't connect to any gsm network at all even with manual search displaying the networks. I would have to restart the phone to get it connected again.

Its a bummer that I have to constantly keep an eye on the phone and check now and than if my phone hasn't betrayed me on the network connection. I am an Architect so I do need my phone handy dandy.

3) The cpu scaling app speed tweak, its a bit difficult to understand governor and I/O scheduler tabs specially if I am only able to see the cpu work on 1200mhz, although it usually shows working at 325 but in the usage detail it shows 1200 being used the most along with sleep mode, rest 1000, 800 and 600 speed is always at 0%.

Can we please get a fix for these things I would really appreciate it.

Also if we can have an option of that crazy launcher style your other team has from the Jelly-haters site I believe, I tried to install that rom but doesn't work.

awaiting some sort of sign :) Thank You

OP
sparkyman

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. The whole gsm thing im not that educated on big will look into it . the launcher theme will be coming. Hmm

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tha rockstar

Reaction score
I'm having problems sending and receiving calls. Text will go thru but when I call there's no dial tone at all

riguy156

Reaction score
been running this rom since launch day still running solid

tha rockstar

Reaction score
For some reason when I open my camera up it says it can't initialize camera and it closes...do you have any suggestions on why this is happening??

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score
Ok so Im back with the same issue like before. I waited calmy for the OTA JB, so i can install this juicy rom of your but it still has the same issue. I am on SS 3.11, OTA JB for Razr MAXX.
I made a partition for JH Rom in Slot 1. It installed correctly but it will not boot. It reboots itself right after the SS screen. I wiped, cleared, formatted, reinstalled, and i got jack squat. i even used your
very first version to see if there was a difference. Nada. Samething. Am I missing a step or something? Im not a noob at this. just something i havent seen before and im stuck.Thanks for reading