[ROM] JellyHaters Jb Moto ROM

nhepler90

Reaction score
Finally got around to using the kernel switch tool (my computers usb decides when it wants to recognize devices or not...)

was panicking because i thought i bricked my phone from deleting the OS on my stock ROM slot but found a backup of the .16 i thought i erased and it saved my poor phone.
dancingDroid.gif

just finished 2nd reboot and everything seems to be working smooth.

a couple problems,

1. google search widget doesnt work
2. favorite contacts widget will not open when swiped up or down,
3. (this one is kind of a rhetorical question) it keeps popping up with the official ota (.16) update. is it safe to download and install the update? im sure i know the answer to it, just looking for the reassuring NO i will probably recieve.
4. (one last question) if i wanted to revert back to my stock ROM/.16 ota update, do i need to switch kernels with the utility then boot into safestrap and restore the previously mentioned backup?

this rom so far seems to be smooth and stable
i will probably be posting more about it when i go into more modifying (cpu overclocking and battery life coming from stock to this one)

thanks for the time and replies.

TheAx78

Reaction score
Yes, you need the tool to switch back to .16. It comes up with a security error, otherwise.

nhepler90

Reaction score
So far the ROM is great!

One other thing I noticed is that when I have it set to 1.3 GHz it works until the phone goes into sleep or times out, ill go into CPU tweaks and it says it is sitting idle at 1.125. I will then have to move the slider to get it back to saying it is at 1.3. When it is at 1.1 is it still running at 1.3 GHz or will I have to use a 3rd party app such as setcpu to keep it saying 1.3?

I always have my phone set to the highest maximum and minimum. I get the best battery life like that and have done it with all my past phones such as the droid 1 and 3.

nhepler90

Reaction score
When I switch back to jelly haters ROM I will grab a screen shot to show it at 1.1 when the max and min are set to 1.3

jord1242

Reaction score
Any step by step instructions

Total newb to modding my phone, have a Moto Razr MAXX and would love to give this a go. If anyone has any good instructions still trying to learn about modding my phone, would really appreciate it.

Thanks again, the mod seems really sweet!

JJ