[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
As of yet, NO this will NOT work with 902. I will look into updating necessary files this week end and post the update in my thread via drop box.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
tata

As of yet, NO this will NOT work with 902. I will look into updating necessary files this week end and post the update in my thread via drop box.

Thank you for taking your time to do this!

Sadahiro

Reaction score

I did read in another thread that someone had just went on and flashed the .902 and it was still working. But I guess there is something that needs to be changed in order to be 100% working.

Laitosto

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been having some trouble with my phone and have been wondering how can I go back to the stock os?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score

Are the kernel and radios the same in 902 and 901? If not what is different?

Laitosto

Reaction score
I am still in 5.8.894, so if I can get back to stock i was going to try and upgrade to the newest version.

wooddale

Reaction score
I am still in 5.8.894, so if I can get back to stock i was going to try and upgrade to the newest version.

You need to find a pathsaver google it I got rix of all mine because Im on 902 it will get you to 5.5.893 then you can do what you want

Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tools
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
apkmultitool.com
Twitter
raziel23x

Go to my website and download apk multi-root at http://apkmultitool.com follow. The instrctions for your version

B0mb3rr

Reaction score
There's 6.0 something I don't think that its out for the bionic though

Bwilly1892

Reaction score
what do i do if i flashed the rom... seems to be working ok till i get to the main screen where you click on the droid man and it then says please wait this may take a few minutes and nothing happens.... how do i get the rom off now so i can use my phone?

wooddale

Reaction score
what do i do if i flashed the rom... seems to be working ok till i get to the main screen where you click on the droid man and it then says please wait this may take a few minutes and nothing happens.... how do i get the rom off now so i can use my phone?

Sounds to me like you tried to flash a rom on the wong OTA what OTA are you on if you got the download offthis OP you need to be on 893

Bwilly1892

Reaction score
Sounds to me like you tried to flash a rom on the wong OTA what OTA are you on if you got the download offthis OP you need to be on 893

Im on 902 i thought it was goign to work... how can i get back to 902 stock now? without goign through the whole process og going back to 893 and then forever root and then update to 902 again

wooddale

Reaction score
Im on 902 i thought it was goign to work... how can i get back to 902 stock now? without goign through the whole process og going back to 893 and then forever root and then update to 902 again

If you have a backup you may be able to get it in stock recovery ( volumes down power).

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
If you flashed this on .902 then you need to extract the system/lib files from the .902 update package and replace the system/lib files in the rom .zip with the ones you pulled from the .902 update. Then reflash the updated or modified rom package you just created after doing all necessary wipes. Now your rom will work with the .902 radio.