[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
My bionic is currently boxed up. Would someone be so kind as to post a link of a copy of the uploaded .902 update.zip file so I can edit this rom and reupload it to the masses.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Ashgarden

Reaction score
My bionic is currently boxed up. Would someone be so kind as to post a link of a copy of the uploaded .902 update.zip file so I can edit this rom and reupload it to the masses.

That would be awesome! I was a bit disappointed to see that my old configuration wouldn't work with this update... Stock just isn't the same!

Ashgarden

Reaction score
If you flashed this on .902 then you need to extract the system/lib files from the .902 update package and replace the system/lib files in the rom .zip with the ones you pulled from the .902 update. Then reflash the updated or modified rom package you just created after doing all necessary wipes. Now your rom will work with the .902 radio.

I actually tried this, but still get no data or voice signal. We are talking about the files from the .902 system\lib that are actually updated correct? I used my nandroid backup of when I updated to .902 and pulled the system\lib files and replaced the ones from the Kin3tx install. Nothing... Am I simply missing something somewhere?

ddg2112

Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation on how to upgrade this ROM to work on the .902 update. I just updated, on Wed., so that I could install the ICS 902 build, which I should say is AWESOME!!! I wanted to have the Kin3tx as my backup; however, I had only read about the .901 fix. I cannot wait to get home to try this.

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
thanks to th3ory I have the .902 system dump. I will tackle it this weekend. I'll let you guys know the outcome if not post the updated rom.zip

darkstarchuck

Reaction score
I am so looking forward to the update. One really does not know what one is missing until you try something else... I have been using TH3ORY ROM from the beginning and after getting back to the OTA path, only eclipse was available as "902". Thank you BIG TIME, Dr0idg0d for taking over...:hail:

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
I am not really taking over. I am just making his existing rom compatible with the new radio. I do not have the time to put into building roms as a whole. Making this rom compatible is as easy as switching out a few files and rezipping it.
I'll get on it here in a few minutes. I will post it here first for testing before I post it in a new thread to the masses.

update: uploading to dropbox now.

Last edited:

wooddale

Reaction score
Droid d will the extras work with it to I dont think they care if there on 893 or 902 do they?

themistah

Reaction score
I think tpax is just skins.... I could be wrong..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
Droid d will the extras work with it to I dont think they care if there on 893 or 902 do they?
everything should work yes. just keep in mind that you must have updated to .902 to be able to use this. if you did not run the update then this rom will not work on your device.