LG Revolution Release Date

Raptor007

Reaction score
My guess is $249 at launch on Verizon, $199 would be likely from Verizon resellers. Rather strange its getting no real press at all with a launch days away. I hope its launch doesn't get killed due to 4G outages AGAIN. Seems like Verizon's shiny new network is a 1st gen network and we are expected to put up with problems.

gsdreams

Reaction score
Every true new network technology has some issues at first. Sprints wimax technology had issues as well.

Just an fyi the revolutin has add on accessories for wireless charging.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Reaction score
Very true, it just seems that every time the network has a hiccup they delay a phone without acknowledging the issue. Customers are paying for the data, and not getting any credit when the network goes down.

The wireless charging does look cool and it appears the stock battery door has the built in QI tech so you don't have to buy a new battery door $$$ and then a wireless charger (more) $$$. Still I use a case so the case comes off at nite to charge then back on in the morning.

Raptor007

Reaction score
I forgot Verizon's site now has the DX2 and Experia Play on the landing page rotation, but nothing yet for the Revolution or the HTC Trophy windows phone. Best Buy has the LG Revolution in this weeks ad (checked it online) but its listed as "coming soon" must be they got burned enough by the ThunderDolt release dates.

I certainly hope this launches at Best Buy on the 25th (rumored on a google news alert) and at Verizon stores on the 26th, although I don't see why that would happen.

gsdreams

Reaction score
I forgot Verizon's site now has the DX2 and Experia Play on the landing page rotation, but nothing yet for the Revolution or the HTC Trophy windows phone. Best Buy has the LG Revolution in this weeks ad (checked it online) but its listed as "coming soon" must be they got burned enough by the ThunderDolt release dates.

I certainly hope this launches at Best Buy on the 25th (rumored on a google news alert) and at Verizon stores on the 26th, although I don't see why that would happen.

National release date for both phones is the 26th. Then again it would be just like best buy to go against what they are saying.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

rawr33

Reaction score
Best Buy has the LG Revolution in this weeks ad (checked it online) but its listed as "coming soon" must be they got burned enough by the ThunderDolt release dates.

I looked but didn't see it. What page? Was a price listed? Thx.

Raptor007

Reaction score
I didn't get a chance to chat with any BB folks, but the ones in my market typically don't say anything and pretty much say they know nothing about launch dates. What I posted was based on someone else's conversation and it possible there was confusion, or BB may have approval or none of the above. I will be buying my Revo from BB though, likely on Friday since I won't be able to get there on Thursday (although I will try).

vzdroid13

Reaction score
Well the Revolution will be the least featured of all 4, but wil almost certainly the cheapest. The woman at the VZ store said price will be a key selling point with the Revolution.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums