[ROM] Liberty 3 - The Eagle soars again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droidmon

Reaction score

My Phone Is Stuck In Airplane Mode.

When I uncheck airplane mode, option becomes gray and a prompt appears below that saying: "Enabling wireless connections..."
and nothing happens.
If you exit menu and enter again Airplane Mode is automatically checked again.

Am I missing something obvious or is this a serious bug?

Environment: Fresh Liberty Flash. No additional apps. First action.
Phone: Droid 2 Global
Kernel: D2G-608-kernel

Note for developers: Droid 2 Global 'Mobile Networks' menu has more options than the Droid 2 'Mobile Networks' menu. For the best of both worlds use the D2G menu. It can be extracted from any D2G Rom like CM7D2G.

Thanks everyone in advance for any help!!

mattv111

Reaction score

My Phone Is Stuck In Airplane Mode.

When I uncheck airplane mode, option becomes gray and a prompt appears below that saying: "Enabling wireless connections..."
and nothing happens.
If you exit menu and enter again Airplane Mode is automatically checked again.

Am I missing something obvious or is this a serious bug?

Environment: Fresh Liberty Flash. No additional apps. First action.
Phone: Droid 2 Global
Kernel: D2G-608-kernel

Note for developers: Droid 2 Global 'Mobile Networks' menu has more options than the Droid 2 'Mobile Networks' menu. For the best of both worlds use the D2G menu. It can be extracted from any D2G Rom like CM7D2G.

Thanks everyone in advance for any help!!

This rom isn't for D2G yet

logah1010

Reaction score
I love this roms stability! However is there any fix to use this with boot manager. I never have the greatest luck with CM7 GB nightlies and would like a stable phone rom like liberty as a base for dual booting? and when will customizations be added (guesstimates please? :D) THANK YOU SO MUCH DEVS!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love this roms stability! However is there any fix to use this with boot manager. I never have the greatest luck with CM7 GB nightlies and would like a stable phone rom like liberty as a base for dual booting? and when will customizations be added (guesstimates please? :D) THANK YOU SO MUCH DEVS!

No, you need to use CM7GB, MIUI, OMFGB or any other 2nd init ROM as the base. And Revnumbers CM7 builds are stable as hell. No issues here and I have Liberty 3 as one of my slot ROMs.

Boot Manager

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same here. Cm7 is an excellent base rom for boot manager. Especially if you increase your sd cache, liberty will run super smooth off your sd card.

dieselmk5

Reaction score
im not sure if anyone else has had this issue but i couldnt get any sound from any media apps at at until i rebooted the phone. youtube, the music player, games, anything that made noise or sound that wasnt a ringtone or a notification sound. a simple reboot fixed the problem but im not sure what caused it

mattv111

Reaction score
im not sure if anyone else has had this issue but i couldnt get any sound from any media apps at at until i rebooted the phone. youtube, the music player, games, anything that made noise or sound that wasnt a ringtone or a notification sound. a simple reboot fixed the problem but im not sure what caused it

I haven't had that issue

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Inelastic

Reaction score

This will happen if you try to play a movie you recorded on the stock video player. For some reason the media volume breaks and you need to reboot to fix it.

lemursuit

Reaction score

Same issue, resolved with reboot.

Loving this ROM so far. Incredibly smooth.

zzz123kkma

Reaction score
ok so i just got liberty 3 and everything seems to work fine but for reason i cannot use the internet on it. i can make calls and txt. and when connected to wifi it works normally.

it fixed itself i have no clue as to why it didnt work to begin with but o well

View attachment 42085

Edit :and then it stops...so i dont know whats going on now with it can anyone help? it will randomly decide to work but most the time it wont do 3g.

Last edited:

KalKal

Reaction score
Okay. Quick question. The hotspot app that this roms coms with. Is it just using my data like any regular wifi tether app, or is it using verizon's hotspot service?

Oh yeah and something else. The little white light next to the usb port doesn't turn on anymore when plugged. I don't remember if it gave out when I installed this rom, but it couldn't be the rom's fault, right?
I was gonna do a nand backup and flash a stock rom and see what happened, but yeah. Just curious. Kinda miss that little light lol.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay. Quick question. The hotspot app that this roms coms with. Is it just using my data like any regular wifi tether app, or is it using verizon's hotspot service?

Oh yeah and something else. The little white light next to the usb port doesn't turn on anymore when plugged. I don't remember if it gave out when I installed this rom, but it couldn't be the rom's fault, right?
I was gonna do a nand backup and flash a stock rom and see what happened, but yeah. Just curious. Kinda miss that little light lol.

It uses Verizon's service. You'll need to flash the tether patch...

Boot Manager

KalKal

Reaction score
It uses Verizon's service. You'll need to flash the tether patch...

Boot Manager

Where can I find said patch?
I wouldnt need it if the other tether apps worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.