Linear For Liberty v1.5

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is the main menu liberty toolbox working for anyone else running linear??? NOT the market app
Thanks

Works On my End. By chance did you Zipalign the system Apks??

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Nope, the toolbox going through settings force closes. The market one works. Before uploading the rom I can say for sure that both types of tool boxes worked.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
And are you saying we should zupallign or are you saying that it could have caused this issue? I did not zipaklign.......

tshook06

Reaction score
Is the main menu liberty toolbox working for anyone else running linear??? NOT the market app
Thanks

Works On my End. By chance did you Zipalign the system Apks??

Yeah I zipalign after install with no help...how can I fix this please I've reinstalled liberty6 times tryingto fix...tried other themes and they opened it no problem
thanks

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
zipaligining system apps is not very good it breaks them most of the Time. Both of you reflash the theme no need to wipe just reflash, Post results

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Sorry.....
I reflashed the theme and the Liberty toolbox under settings still force closes. I don't think it is a big deal to me bc the other toolbox from the market works...

BTW, I love this theme! I bought the adw icon pack (switched to adw from long-time LPP just for this) and just found the goodies that has pandora and scorecente in it! Hopefully I have not missed anymore "goodies"!

Any suggestions for good looking calendars on your theme? Thank you for a great theme!!!

tshook06

Reaction score
reflashed still doesnt work every time i try to open liberty toolbox in the settings menu NOT the market app i get the following

the application Settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
Force Close

ive had 3 other ppl try it and they r getting the same error

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
reflashed still doesnt work every time i try to open liberty toolbox in the settings menu NOT the market app i get the following

the application Settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
Force Close

Man im just not getting that error

tshook06

Reaction score

Force Close

Man im just not getting that error

is there any way i can try to fix it?

tshook06

Reaction score
just wanted to say i got it fixed i reinstalled sbf for 2.2.1 and rooted booted in recovery and reinstalled liberty then linear and thank God it worked thanks for a great theme

detox

Reaction score
I was wondering how I was blacklisting some of the people I talk to most and I figured out the issue I was having so I figured id share with the community. If you are using the pull up dialer and you go to end a call, you have to press the menu button but make sure you don't click the phone with the RED + sign or you will blacklist that number. Just click the plain phone option to end the call.

detoXatappin on my X

Herndon

Reaction score
Any idea on a theme for the new market update??

Sent from my new fangled phone using something called and app

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any idea on a theme for the new market update??

Sent from my new fangled phone using something called and app
Ill work on the new market tomorrow. Thank for reminding me

jmims

Reaction score
Is there a Linear themed Gingerbread keyboard? If not, will there be one? I find that one much easier to use than the multitouch keyboard.