LithiumMod 0.0.4

azndan2

Reaction score
dont know if this helps, when i previously experienced the issue with beautiful widgets not updating, it occurred on

1. samsung fascinate running adw launcher
2. htc touch running launcher pro
3. moto droid running launcher pro

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've had BW since it came out and have been running LP since that came out too without a problem. LP could be the cause of ALL of my widgets stopping - they do update it very often with all sorts of memory tricks.

So who knows. What I do know is that my other widgets don't update either so I know it's not BW.

dont know if this helps, when i previously experienced the issue with beautiful widgets not updating, it occurred on

1. samsung fascinate running adw launcher
2. htc touch running launcher pro
3. moto droid running launcher pro

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Question, is this the newest version? Just wondering because I see themes with 1.0.12.1 or something so it's making me wonder what the actual version is...

luniz7

Reaction score
Question, is this the newest version? Just wondering because I see themes with 1.0.12.1 or something so it's making me wonder what the actual version is...

The most recent version is 0.0.4, we have taken it in a different direction then the previous 1.0.12.1 build. Hence the different version number.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

ronx

Reaction score
The most recent version is 0.0.4, we have taken it in a different direction then the previous 1.0.12.1 build. Hence the different version number.

yeah, makes me wish we had started LithiumMod Next Generation at v2.0... or better yet, called it LithiumNG (to make sure people knew it was a different product and not to expect all the addons to play nice).

btw - next build will probably be blue-ish in nature with at least 1 alternative base color (red). hopefully not too far off.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bluish sounds cool - when do you think that will be released?:icon_ banana:

yeah, makes me wish we had started LithiumMod Next Generation at v2.0... or better yet, called it LithiumNG (to make sure people knew it was a different product and not to expect all the addons to play nice).

btw - next build will probably be blue-ish in nature with at least 1 alternative base color (red). hopefully not too far off.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love instant gratification!

Downloaded - lots of new options! Went with the 1200 Kernel. Chose Blue which looks sweet.

Absolute System Lithmod works again! Better than ever!

My Qaudrant score went to 1505 for the first time. I guess I'll see if it overheats.

Still have the blocking ads bug - I had to turn it off and on again and reboot to get it to block.

Otherwise great stuff!

One question - ever since .1 it's taken a long time after boot for the non standard icons to load up. (anything not system). How come?

Bluish sounds cool - when do you think that will be released?:icon_ banana:

NAO!

have fun.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey when in Dock mode when it sleeps and goes to the green clock - can you make that blue too?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can you add a color picker for the entire phone's color? The blue is nice but I would like to make it a lighter more powder blue to match my wallpaper.

Hey when in Dock mode when it sleeps and goes to the green clock - can you make that blue too?

adding this to the list. also adding color picker to settings so user can change the color if they wish.

ronx

Reaction score
Can you add a color picker for the entire phone's color? The blue is nice but I would like to make it a lighter more powder blue to match my wallpaper.

that's quite a bit more difficult since that involves modifying quite a few files in the framework instead of just moving hard-coded values into preferences in one application. wysie had done something like this for CM v5.x, but I don't think it has been ported to 6.x yet. i seem to remember him saying froyo changed some things that made it much more difficult to programmatically modify these framework settings. maybe i'm just making this up.... does anyone else remember, or know if he ever got it working in recent versions of CM?

i'd definitely like to look into it more, so i'll add it to the list... but don't expect anything soon, if ever, hehe.

ronx

Reaction score

okay, i checked into this and it looks like this functionality still exists in CM. i'll look into implementing something similar in Lithium to make it easier to change some of the framework font colors.