MetaMorph themes for swype

foxdog

Reaction score
No problem. Hope it works for you. It should, it has worked in the past many times :p for me and a few others on different roms. If it doesn't for some reason, try to remember the error that scripter gives.

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
It also might be located on your sdcard. Look in a folder that's something like. Android.secure.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Firewing

Reaction score
in northern cali, where the desert and the mountai
ok, I ran the script and the error I get is "/data/app/com.swype.andriod.inputmethod*.apk': no such file or directory... ok I have already unistalled and reinstalled swype a few times hoping to find the apk in my data/app folder... how am I using swype if it is no where to be found? Also it is not in android secure on my sd card...
Cara

foxdog

Reaction score
What rom are you on? Are you using the official swype beta?

foxdog

Reaction score
I have no clue then. Don't know why its not showing. Data/app and system/app are the only places an app can be installed to unless you installed it to the sdcard. Maby that's it, maby your rom is set to install to sdcard. You could check settings, applications, probably running or all tab and see if it gives you option to move it to internal under swype.

Firewing

Reaction score
in northern cali, where the desert and the mountai
Foxdog,
Thank you so much...I went to manage apps and sure enough swype was on my sd card...so I moved it back to my phone and started over and I am now rocking a themed swype keyboard...yay!!!!!:):):):) thank you so much!!!!!!
Cara

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

FastKatt

Reaction score
Didn't read threw all 70 pages of the topic.
Swype updated a little while ago with a Microphone button for voice input.
I just installed the Blue on Black keyboard & it looks like the "Mike button" is joined with the "Go button"
Is there an updated download for this issue, or is it not really an "issue"?

I can post a screen capture if I'm not clearer than mud here.
This was my 1st time using an MM theme, and might I say "Kickass!", So easy to do!

Thanks for this btw!

aefd10ea-12fd-261f.jpg

Last edited:

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
Didn't read threw all 70 pages of the topic.
Swype updated a little while ago with a Microphone button for voice input.
I just installed the Blue on Black keyboard & it looks like the "Mike button" is joined with the "Go button"
Is there an updated download for this issue, or is it not really an "issue"?

I can post a screen capture if I'm not clearer than mud here.
This was my 1st time using an MM theme, and might I say "Kickass!", So easy to do!

Thanks for this btw!

What you're using is the latest version of the Metamorph theme, which I've decided is just fine with me (and which is the version you've seen in my recent screenshots). Sneaky has said that he doesn't have the time to redo all of the Swype themes for the latest update, but like I said, the way it looks is totally good enough for me, and it functions perfectly.

FastKatt

Reaction score
I just downloaded the MM App today, so I guess it's the latest.
I pulled the Theme from the OP, didn't go threw 70 pages for newer uploads.

It "looks just fine" to me, so as long as the mic button works, I won't be worried about a missing | in the whole scheme of things.
I think it's great something like this can even be done...

dancedroid