Moto 360 waiting area

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Motorola-Moto-360-dal-vivo-16.jpg
I'm in line especially if the $250 price ends up being true. Though I do think that could end up being the price for the base model, with the rubber watch band with leather and metal costing more. I am curious how much more they will charge for metal and leather, and if they will allow you to buy the bands separate and install them later?
Either way, welcome to the waiting area where we will talk all things 360 while we wait.

redfishrun

Reaction score
I mean....did they have a press conference or not? I'm not seeing any info anywhere....bah

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Amen. I just want it. It would be nice to see the final products though.

on the move..

redfishrun

Reaction score
this is really starting to piss me off, i'm seeing sold out on BestBuy.com, none available at any stores, and backordered until Sept. 19th on moto360.motorola.com....Did they actually make any of these watches or not! Is anyone else having any luck?

UPDATE: Now shows out of stock on Motorola's site, the grey banded one anyway

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Being that other models aren't exactly flying off the shelf, it only makes sense they wouldn't over extend themselves inventory wise. Seems they've got some catching up to do. Good luck to those of you looking to purchase!

tap'n on my S5

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I earned my nerd badge today. I jumped on the early link to buy the Moto360 at 11am EST and put the watch in my shopping cart and placed the order all the way to the point of confirmation. I got a hold of the link to check the BB inventory. When called my local BBs directly and saw that I couldn't pick it up today I went back to my shopping cart at Motorola and completed the sale.

Everyplace is sold out right now except for the black band version directly from Moto, which is showing "back order" right now.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got my on backorder directly from Moto. Ships the 19th it says. This thing better be worth the wait.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I earned my nerd badge today. I jumped on the early link to buy the Moto360 at 11am EST and put the watch in my shopping cart and placed the order all the way to the point of confirmation. I got a hold of the link to check the BB inventory. When called my local BBs directly and saw that I couldn't pick it up today I went back to my shopping cart at Motorola and completed the sale.

Everyplace is sold out right now except for the black band version directly from Moto, which is showing "back order" right now.
Congrats.. Don't forget the review once it arrives..

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
picked up silver as of now, supposedly moto has been canceling orders after they have been made.