Moto Z Force Mods...

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I agree with @hammerhead13 , I don't think there is any Promo Code associated with this, at least not on the Verizon site. The site just displays a little red & whitle logo next to qualifying Moto Mods that reads {Buy one Mod, Get Projector Mod free}. I just put a Moto Turbo Power Pack Mod in my Cart, went back to the page with Mods and clicked on the Projector > Backorder button and it added to my cart also. Then my Cart shows the Moto Turbo Power Pack Mod for $79.99 and the Projector for free. The Projector ship date is now 12-Jan-2018.

@Gudasau , Hopefully that Moto Promo Code page will honor the free Projector once you put in the serial number of your Battey Mod. I put in the IMEI of my phone and it said "Device not eligible" so hopefully it recognizes the battery serial number and you get your free gift.View attachment 78161

Okay, I see what y'all did and what I didn't....
I just went into the "store" and placed both items in my cart. Soooooo, I proceeded to pull the trigger and order another battery mod WITH the back-ordered free projector. When the original battery mod arrives tomorrow, I'll return it and be on the same page with everyone else -- I think.
Sorry for the chaos on my end. End of the year in the wholesale world in which I work is crazy busy and I haven't been focusing on the proper process for this mod deal.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
$32.09 isn't much to pay to get the Insta-Share Projector mod. I'm glad that I took a look at this thread today. Thanks everybody. Wow!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It's too bad the Incipio Style Shells don't qualify for the "buy one get one free" promotion. They are only $14.99.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
It's too bad the Incipio Style Shells don't qualify for the "buy one get one free" promotion. They are only $14.99.

Yeah, Looked for those first. lol

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
My Instashare Projector is on the FedEx truck for delivery. I guess this sale was legit and Verizon is shipping orders.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Awesome! Let us know what you think once you take it for a spin.

It's pretty cool, as I expected. Definitely not a "need" item for me, but for the price....I will find situations to use it. Just watched a few You Tube videos projected on the wall and my Bluetooth speaker for sound. Cool.

Now if I can figure out Verizon's billing nonsense I will be all set. The confirmation email stated around $30. Their website and app say I paid -$238 and the paperwork that was in the box today said I will be charged +$238. I'm gonna call tomorrow and make sure I will be charged what I am expecting....right around $30 in my case.

Last edited:

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
It's pretty cool, as I expected. Definitely not a "need" item for me, but for the price....I will find situations to use it. Just watched a fee You Tube videos projected on the wall and my Bluetooth speaker for sound. Cool.

Now if I can figure out Verizon billing nonsense I will be all set. The confirmation email stated around $30. Their website and app say I paid -$238 and the paperwork that was in the box today said I will be charged +$238. I'm gonna call tomorrow and make sure I will be charged what I am expecting....right around $30 in my case.

Thanks, @Sajo. Mine's supposed to be here tomorrow.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Missed FedEx yesterday, so signed my little thing on the door and should have the battery mod AND the projector when I get home tonight!
I missed FedEx yesterday also, and signed the consent form.