New MIUI Posted on Site "MIUI ROM 0.10.15"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemullin6

Reaction score
AccountAndSyncSettings apk

Ahh nevermind, I just pulled the AccountAndSyncSettings from v3.3 and that worked fine. It seems that the one shipping with v3.999 does not work at all.

Can this be done using Root Explorer or Terminal Emulator? That might be an easier option for some people who don't like to use adb

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
MIUI v3.999 Modded Edition (Includes Missing Apps)

Based off D1-MIUI-0.10.15 v3.999, which is originally missing a couple essential apps. This modified version includes these missing apps and more. The only app I have removed is the Gmail app, which you can download from the Market.

• Added Additional Ringtones Found In Bugless Beast
  • Custom Droid Boot Animation Found In Lithium Mod
  • Disabled Camera Shutter / Video Recording Sounds
  • Fixed "Accounts & Sync" Not Showing In Settings
  • Deleted Apps That Can Be Obtained On The Market
    • Gmail
  • Added Apps That Were Missing From The Package
    • Car Home Launcher
    • Genie Widget (News & Weather)
    • GoogleFeedback.apk
    • MediaUploader.apk
    • OneTimeInitializer.apk
    • YouTube
Download Here: D1-MIUI-0.10.15-v3.999-Mod.zip » For Upgrading
Download Here: D1-MIUI-0.10.15-v3.999-Mod2.zip » For Fresh Installs

Last edited:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Based off D1-MIUI-0.10.15 v3.999, which is originally missing a couple essential apps. This modified version includes these missing apps and more. The only app I have removed is the Gmail app, which you can download from the Market.

• Gmail
    • Car Home Launcher
    • GoogleFeedback.apk
    • MediaUploader.apk
    • OneTimeInitializer.apk
    • YouTube
Download Here: D1-MIUI-0.10.15-v3.999-Mod.zip

Is this the same file you posted yesterday.

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
Ahh nevermind, I just pulled the AccountAndSyncSettings from v3.3 and that worked fine. It seems that the one shipping with v3.999 does not work at all.

Can this be done using Root Explorer or Terminal Emulator? That might be an easier option for some people who don't like to use adb

You can use the ADB commands that ZeroBarrier posted earlier... just use the AccountAndSyncSettings.apk from a previous update package, or pull it from my D1-MIUI-0.10.15-v3.999-Mod.zip, or just flash my modded update package via recovery.

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score

• Gmail
    • Car Home Launcher
    • GoogleFeedback.apk
    • MediaUploader.apk
    • OneTimeInitializer.apk
    • YouTube

No, it's a different version that fixes the Account & Sync settings not showing. No need to download if you already have fixed this issue manually.

mikemullin6

Reaction score
install over 3999?

• Gmail
    • Car Home Launcher
    • GoogleFeedback.apk
    • MediaUploader.apk
    • OneTimeInitializer.apk
    • YouTube

No, it's a different version that fixes the Account & Sync settings not showing. No need to download if you already have fixed this issue manually.

Can I install this over the original 3.999 without wiping, just straight install?

thx

Bam727272

Reaction score

Can I install this over the original 3.999 without wiping, just straight install?

thx

I flashed it on top of the 3.999 lean edition he had out yesterday (which had account and sync on mine just not facebook) and my account and sync is gone now so im just gonna do a clean install

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score

thx

I flashed it on top of the 3.999 lean edition he had out yesterday (which had account and sync on mine just not facebook) and my account and sync is gone now so im just gonna do a clean install

This is very strange. It works fine for me. Did you install the version from yesterday on top of a different ROM or was it a fresh install?

Bam727272

Reaction score
the one from yesterday was a fresh install, and it had account and sync working just not facebook sync. I flashed your new one over the one from yesterday and account sync was gone, so i did a fresh install and still no account and sync so i just went back to your 3.9999 lean ver from yesterday.

Last edited:

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
My guess is that there are significant changes between the two versions of AccountsAndSyncSettings and that the new one only works with fresh installs and the old one only works when upgrading from a previous ROM.

Download Here: D1-MIUI-0.10.15-v3.999-Mod2.zip » For Fresh Install

If you did a fresh install of my lean version from yesterday, then there should be no need for you to install this unless your Accounts & Sync settings aren't showing up for some odd reason.

Last edited:

Bam727272

Reaction score
My guess is that there are significant changes between the two versions of AccountsAndSyncSettings and that the new one only works with fresh installs and the old one only works when upgrading from a previous ROM.

Are these updates just for the account and sync, which i have from your lean edition, or different? by the way thanks alot for being on top of things and releasing updates on the quickness

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score

Are these updates just for the account and sync, which i have from your lean edition, or different? by the way thanks alot for being on top of things and releasing updates on the quickness

Yup, just for the Account & Sync. So if you are running the lean version from yesterday, then just ignore this.

Bam727272

Reaction score

Yup, just for the Account & Sync. So if you are running the lean version from yesterday, then just ignore this.

ok cool thanks alot

Status
Not open for further replies.