New Update

DroidStang

Reaction score
With this update does it enable you to hook up to a external monitor by rca or hdmi or usb?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

DroidStang

Reaction score
Nah just seeing if any way around DLNA, what's also unbelievable is a stupid blackberry can stream live video's that require media player and the TB does not support

MAPSTER5500

Reaction score
Yes did a manual search and it was there but my verizon app is still not compatible not is vzw tones

ionide

Reaction score
Nah just seeing if any way around DLNA, what's also unbelievable is a stupid blackberry can stream live video's that require media player and the TB does not support

What are you talking about, can you be more specific? A blackberry can stream what videos that the TB does not support?

As far as your first question, the hardware just isn't there to allow it to output to hdmi, no software update is going to change that.

DroidStang

Reaction score
Like right now I am watching live Sumo on my windows 7 computer, I can watch on my BB too, but it requires windows media player and there is no support for windows media player on the tb but the less fancy BB does

DroidStang

Reaction score
Watching on computer is easy, I have 25' hdmi cable, plug into my desktop, then run to my bedroom. It then goes in the hdmi port on my digital tv

ionide

Reaction score
Oh, I see. I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying, but there is probably a way to do whatever it is you want to do... with android, if there's a will there's a way.

DroidStang

Reaction score
LOL, sorry wish I weren't so difficult, just trying to click a link says requires windows media player, and Android does not have a download for it

mitchb2

Reaction score
That stupid Backup Assistant "can't sync" icon is still there. WTH, HTC?!

bernardino5

Reaction score
@ this point I don't know if I should install the update I've been trying but with no success my phone keeps saying "ERROR" after I click on check new but with all the commotion ill probably wait.

"ThuNd3rB0lT"