New Update

In doors, took about a minute to lock on in navigation, right on, but I had my WiFi on, not using 3G network

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I installed the update yesterday. I've had decent battery life since the beginning (usually off the charger from 7:30AM - 11PM with no issues) but I notice a big improvement today. I'm normally at around 75% or so by noon. It's 2:35PM now and my phone is still at 90%!

I got my extended battery in an I can tell battery will last longer, I have 98% left been off charge 3 hours

Actually it went to 94% then went back up to 99 adjusting self and running cool too

Still no Phoenix. Tried on two diff TBolts.

That's weird- I got mine yesterday in Phoenix. I was hoping the update would solve 4g/3g/1x problems, but it has made them significantly worse for me! I hate this- back to Rev A 3g again for now (at this point the DX is looking much better, ah the good ol days)

After the update my phone automatically reboot which it has never done before.

I don't think it's suppose to after having been downloaded for a day now to just keep rebooting on it's own.

Why not try and wipe out ur phone before thinking of getting a refurbished one

"ThuNd3rB0lT"

Well I'm getting a replacement phone anyway since Bitbop, Mobitv, and Vcast videos isn't working on my phone. I've done a battery pull already but that didn't work.

Back