Official Motorola Batteries - $14.88 on Amazon

Get em while they're available. Only 10 in stock.

? if you mean this
10 new from $13.25

That means there's 10 other sellers that have the product. Clicking it shows you a list of them. Considering you can order 20 of them at a time they have a LOT of them, otherwise the seller (BargainCell would list Low or Out-of-Stock on the listing).

Thanks OP, good find, just ordered one:icon_ banana:

? if you mean this
10 new from $13.25

That means there's 10 other sellers that have the product. Clicking it shows you a list of them. Considering you can order 20 of them at a time they have a LOT of them, otherwise the seller (BargainCell would list Low or Out-of-Stock on the listing).

Link was dead on your post but I went back and looked. There's some great prices, not all as cheap as the OP stated. Some of the ratings of the sellers weren't what I would call ideal, however I think Amazon backs up everything they sell.

? if you mean this
10 new from $13.25

Link was dead on your post but I went back and looked. There's some great prices, not all as cheap as the OP stated. Some of the ratings of the sellers weren't what I would call ideal, however I think Amazon backs up everything they sell.

You don't need to click the other sellers. The main listing that I posted in the first thread is $14.88.

Ordered one as well thanks solarca for posting

just got one myself. I'm taking a trip soon with a looong layover just what i needed:)

wish I knew about this before, I'm flying out of town early thursday morning, no way I'd get the battery before my flight.

Is there a good way to charge up batteries outside of the Droid itself?

-Warr

Back