Official Motorola Batteries - $14.88 on Amazon

Either Amazon really likes me or the price just dropped... I just bought one for $4.77 with free shipping and no tax. Can't beat that.

Check out Ebay. I got one for less than $4 off there a few months ago.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

From what it looks like, these vendors that are left are non OEM replacements. Look at the pictures from some of the customers. The batteries say "For BP6X" and have no motorola logo on them.

One of them looks like it came in a Camera LiON battery package.

From what it looks like, these vendors that are left are non OEM replacements. Look at the pictures from some of the customers. The batteries say "For BP6X" and have no motorola logo on them.

From the seller that I bought from (ACC Stop):

I do see what you mean about the pictures.

We ship out the OEM battery not an aftermarket one.

Ordered a $4 batt from Amazon. It came quick and is working great. I think it may have been used but it was an authentic moto battery

Sent from my rooted DROID2

Further, they package the batteries in an envelope.
No packing material, nothing.
Don't buy BS.

The package could have been better but I'm really happy with the battery. Its official

Sent from my rooted DROID2

Mine has the Moto logo on it, appears to be OEM from what I can tell. Popped it in my Droid, charged it up and it's doing great so far. Well worth the $5 I payed for sure.

Battery works great after charging it fully, discharging completely and then repeating the process a couple of more times.

Back