[Official] Pictures taken with Nexus 6P

He is so precious! Look at his smile!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
This face is him saying, "No thank you. I AM very tired, but I'd prefer not to nap while you & mom get ready to take me to grandma's & go to a wedding reception."

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This face is him saying, "No thank you. I AM very tired, but I'd prefer not to nap while you & mom get ready to take me to grandma's & go to a wedding reception."

Of course! And he well sleep beautifully for grandma. But he may have to spit up on one of you in your nice wedding reception clothes as you are on your way out the door. Be prepared, lol!

Of course! And he well sleep beautifully for grandma. But he may have to spit up on one of you in your nice wedding reception clothes as you are on your way out the door. Be prepared, lol!

That's the million dollar post of the day right there. Too funny. I remember those days!

He's looking good Jonny.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

aa74c7ab150886ccf04226205b781118.jpg
7347ada4dd43f1f81823960504f3baea.jpg
901294024b4f595e7db3d9efba4c22ad.jpg

Had fun downtown last night.

Pop I didn't realize you were so young.

The pewter Geo Tracker. Bwahahaha!
Actually that's a Ford Escape I believe, but.... since I've been watching Hot Rods - Drag Week all week, someone ran a 7 second quarter in a Geo Tracker!
It's amazing the times people are putting down these days. Back in my day (25 years ago), folks were happy with hittin10 or 11 second quarters.... nowadays it's all about 6,7&8 second quarters.
This one guy was running 7.9 in his 80s style Chrysler station wagon of all things!
It was a great week at the race track FTW.

S5 tap'n

I remember when I was younger, watching a video of a minivan destroying a Camaro. At the time I found that pretty fascinating.

I remember when I was younger, watching a video of a minivan destroying a Camaro. At the time I found that pretty fascinating.

We have a minivan at the local track that is so stupidly consistent he wins all the drag race events.

Back