Pixel 6 Accessories

Looks pretty on-par with Spigen's offerings. I'm just in overkill case mode right now. Maybe I'll pick that one up in a year or so. Haha!

Isn't that the one where you can swap the buttons for different colors? Is it just the power button? That's a nice little touch.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Yeah, exactly you could swap out the buttons . I got red, white.. green, yellow and I think the orange and pink from my iPhone case fits as well..

I got charged this morning for the Pixel stand so should be seeing delivery tracking soon...

My wife's regular 6 came last week. If anyone happens across this post looking for more girlie cases, she found this on Amazon. Haha

0fa2c98a9c49608f4b859d9fd22c86bf.jpg

Last edited:
My Pixel Buds keep getting pushed to the right. 🙄 The new date is Dec 29 - 30. Bummer, I should have ordered the white right from the beginning. :oops:

I'm waiting on my Pixel stand. By the way, I see Whitedome has the glass protectors for the 6P. Whoever is interested

I finally received my Pixel Buds a yesterday. I really like them, especially for free. They don't fall out of my ears like other buds I have tried, and the sound is pretty good.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I finally received my Pixel Buds a yesterday. I really like them, especially for free. They don't fall out of my ears like other buds I have tried, and the sound is pretty good.

They definitely stay in nicely. That's for sure and not bad at all. I use them for work mainly so I run through the battery quite a bit. I just keep switching

I haven't played with the bass slider since they updated the firmware on the A buds, but I had bass boost on before & now the slider has a few notches above where it defaulted to after the update.

The adaptive sound is amazing. I used mine while snowblowing the other day. Plenty of volume over the sound of the blower, but when I walked away from it to move the trash cans, the volume faded down to basically the perfect level. Walked back to the running snowblower & the volume came right back up.

The adaptive volume is cool.

Nice. I haven't had a real chance to test adaptive as it's normally quiet here in the office home area

I've used mine a few times. They stay in well and have great features. A very nice thank you, from Google.

Just received my Stand 2, was lost in the mail for 14 days. Any how I can't seem to find a way to have the screen completely dark when charging, looks like a dim lockscreen and if it's on for 1 or 2 hours don't want to worry about screen burn in.

Back