Please overheating fix!

Shiraz

Reaction score
We all are having over heating issue while gaming on s4,I am really looking for a solution... Am rooted if anyone have solution please share as I can't game for 15m due to heat... Ho pe someone have a solution.

Hit thanks! if helped!

The S4 is notorious for running hot when doing much of anything that takes a lot of processing power.

I hope you haven't overclocked your CPU. You might even think about setting it to a lower than stock setting. That may make games lag a little bit, but I know when I overclocked the CPU on my Moto Droid, it got very hot when doing intense things.

The S4 is notorious for running hot when doing much of anything that takes a lot of processing power.

I hope you haven't overclocked your CPU. You might even think about setting it to a lower than stock setting. That may make games lag a little bit, but I know when I overclocked the CPU on my Moto Droid, it got very hot when doing intense things.
No no over clocking I under clocked and undervolted ,no help

Hit thanks! if helped!

Don't use the phone while it is charging unless you really have to. I noticed on every phone I have, especially using power supplies with 2.0A output will cause the phone to overheat. Batteries are not really meant to be charged and used simultaneously.

Back