[ROM] [PORT] Eclipse V2.2.1

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I say this is on par with 2.0 . When you say not as good what do you mean?

Rooted D3 Eclipse 2.2 ADW ex Launcher

trini.s2k

Reaction score
I say this is on par with 2.0 . When you say not as good what do you mean?

thios thing is destroying my battery and its a extended batt .....on my regular batt i got close to 16 hours....on this , my mid its almost dead and i use it the same way all the time

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
thios thing is destroying my battery and its a extended batt .....on my regular batt i got close to 16 hours....on this , my mid its almost dead and i use it the same way all the time

Maybe try recalibrating the battery. That's what I do with each new ROM.

trini.s2k

Reaction score
Charge up, then go into recovery and go into advanced. There should be a wipe battery stats that you can do. I usually make sure that the phone is plugged in though.

i have done dat , not with plug in though

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Theres a free app called Battery Calibration. it will calibrate your battery without having to go into recovery. Very easy to use btw

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
the battery calibration thing doesnt do any good. Only "calibration" thing that ive found that helps at all is to let it completely die then charge all the way back up once every few months. YMMV ofc

ShadowDonut

Reaction score
I see that turning the CRT animation on or off is part of the features, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. In other ROMs, you can turn it off by turning off window animations, but I can't seem to find it here. Help?

herrygallery

Reaction score
Hi, i just joined here. Just wanna say thanks for Eclipse Rom. Soo fast, especially when opening news website. The cdma option in wireless is gone, i really like it, because i use gsm. Battery seems good, 15-20% reduce after reading news, sms, etc for 2-3 hours.
Question: how do we make gmail with black bakcground like in sms?
Also, when plugged in, haptic feedback seems not accurate, several vibration even when i just press once on the button (back / home button). I use safestrap 1.08, with sbf 5.6.890. When i plugged out charger, everyting is OK.
How do we make independent icon for video recording? So far, i just hit camera icon, change to video. Camera function is really good, i can change the focus by tapping.
Thanks again

techdigital

Reaction score
First off i would like to thank everyone responsible for this great rom! This would be the greatest rom for the D3 if i could just get adb to work, Any ideas anyone?

Huxatron

Reaction score
I just want to say this rom is awesome I'm really new to root/rom scene and I've been playing around with afew different roms but I have to say I'm going to stick with this one very stable a lot of nice little features that make this rom really appeal to the eye. So id like to thank 13th angel and all others invovled looking forward to what future releases you guys come up with.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

kidkool20

Reaction score
Thank you for this port, sadly I am unable to use the rom due to the fact that the initial sign in screen does not allow me to get past the "Touch the android" screen. If you have any idea what this might stem from, I would be delighted to know.

Thanks

olorolo

Reaction score
Thank you for this port, sadly I am unable to use the rom due to the fact that the initial sign in screen does not allow me to get past the "Touch the android" screen. If you have any idea what this might stem from, I would be delighted to know.

Thanks
touch the four corners in clockwise pattern