Post your screen shots here

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR
Is that pure calendar? That looks AWESOME.

Can you also post that background? Much appreciated ;)

Attached is the wallpaper you asked for. And to both you and Foxdog, yeah it's Pure Grid Calendar Widget. Pretty bad ace I must say.

Cool cool, is there a way to change the look of the day it is? The color and boarder don't really match my theme
46c401f6-93d9-b1d3.jpg

Yeah if you go in to the widget settings and click on the "Continue and Skin" button at the bottom, you can choose from a handful of different layouts. In order to get the events to display with words in the widget, I believe you have to turn on the timeline that's located in the settings towards the bottom.

DroidDoc

Reaction score
I know before I said that I'd keep my style for a while. I think I might've exaggerated a bit :)

After seeing what people on here did with their styles, I felt kind of inspired to mix things up a bit. The EvoDroid-icons are freaking GORGEOUS.

I'm digging that LauncherPro dock. I know that someone posted it in blue (the one you're using) a few posts ago...but I'm wondering if someone could change the color to red for me? (I suck at graphic arts, even the simple things like this! - only program I have is Paint, which I know can't do what needs to be done)

Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Psychlone

Deliver'D! :D

Lancelot, what's the chances of doing that red dock on the previous page to match the EVO theme? the green is think is HEX code 6bcb00

Thanks in advance ;-)

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
Gotta get with you about your setup... Looks awesome. I am working on a similar look. I'll check shoutbox.

Please do tell where you got that awesome launcher dock from. It is not showing up on LauncherPro Icons. Thanks.

Check the docks tab in the launcher pro icons app, its neon something by Jefflikesbegals tward the bottom. Ill upload it later if you can't find it.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the "launcher pro icons app"?

Thanks.

DroidDoc

Reaction score
Please do tell where you got that awesome launcher dock from. It is not showing up on LauncherPro Icons. Thanks.

Check the docks tab in the launcher pro icons app, its neon something by Jefflikesbegals tward the bottom. Ill upload it later if you can't find it.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the "launcher pro icons app"?

Thanks.

App in the Market which allows you to download custom docs and additional grey-scale icons used in LauncherPro . . .

lancelot323

Reaction score
I'm digging that LauncherPro dock. I know that someone posted it in blue (the one you're using) a few posts ago...but I'm wondering if someone could change the color to red for me? (I suck at graphic arts, even the simple things like this! - only program I have is Paint, which I know can't do what needs to be done)

Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Psychlone

Lancelot, what's the chances of doing that red dock on the previous page to match the EVO theme? the green is think is HEX code 6bcb00

Thanks in advance ;-)

I TOTALLY would love to oblige...except I have no talent whatsoever :blush:

The red dock that I posted I believe was posted earlier in this thread...someone get me a copy of Photoshop and I will do anything anyone wants! ;)

Shadowclock

Reaction score
I know before I said that I'd keep my style for a while. I think I might've exaggerated a bit :)

After seeing what people on here did with their styles, I felt kind of inspired to mix things up a bit. The EvoDroid-icons are freaking GORGEOUS.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Psychlone

How come when I try to use this custom background I cannot find it in my Gallery...it doesn't matter where I put it...in my camera folder, my background folder...anywhere, it never comes up.

khanable

Reaction score
Hi guys!

droid.jpg

LithiumMod with the Evo Theme. The worded battery/clock apps are Battstatt and Tajm. I have the notification bar hidden and the app drawer mapped too the home button.

here is the wallpaper I used

LithiumMod ROCKS.

Last edited:

Shadowclock

Reaction score
Why would my icons on Launcherpro not be staying once the orientation changes? They keep reverting back to stock icons from when I changed them to the Evo style word icons.

billjohnson

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of minimalism, so I only have what I really need. This is the Alternative Dark theme with LauncherPro, with the only two apps I ever use on the dock. Oh yeah, and someone who makes me smile. :)
I loveeee my Droid.

35n7ml4.jpg

You're lady's a cutie bud! Almost tried Alt Dark but I'm sticking with the DroidX theme for a while. Hit me up on GTalk if you want. [email protected]

lancelot323

Reaction score

Which beautiful widgets skin is that? I'm really digging that.
And what is that (W^4) icon in the second screen shot?

Thanks in advance ;-)
To wit, I have finally figured out how to do this in Paint.NET, so I have a couple of options...
Hopefully this is the right green you were looking for!

Last edited: