Post your screen shots here

seang

Reaction score
cap2010081919294315995.jpg
cap20100819192914332859.jpg

Which beautiful widgets skin is that? I'm really digging that.
And what is that (W^4) icon in the second screen shot?

i little BW skin i made:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ul-widgets-skinning-thread-33.html#post750970

the W4 is wordfeud, like scrabble

Last edited:

DroidDoc

Reaction score
Lancelot, what's the chances of doing that red dock on the previous page to match the EVO theme? the green is think is HEX code 6bcb00

Thanks in advance ;-)
To wit, I have finally figured out how to do this in Paint.NET, so I have a couple of options...
Hopefully this is the right green you were looking for![/QUOTE]

Perfect! thanks much, nice work. I'll have to check out paint.NET ;-)

monsterpt

Reaction score
[QUOTE

screen2.jpg

/QUOTE]

Which pure grid calendar is that. It is really nice.

Psychlone

Reaction score
Any idea why i cant upgrade to the paid version of LauncherPro Plus? i want the new widgets, so i bought the app, but when i run it i get application did not install errors.

Uninstall LauncherPro from your apps then reinstall the paid version that you've just paid for...

Psychlone

Shadowclock

Reaction score
Why would my icons on Launcherpro not be staying once the orientation changes? They keep reverting back to stock icons from when I changed them to the Evo style word icons.

So does anyone have an answer for this? Is it because I don't have LauncherPro Icons program? Again, I can change the icons but once it goes into Landscape mode they "reset" back to stock icons.

SoDroid

Reaction score
Why would my icons on Launcherpro not be staying once the orientation changes? They keep reverting back to stock icons from when I changed them to the Evo style word icons.

So does anyone have an answer for this? Is it because I don't have LauncherPro Icons program? Again, I can change the icons but once it goes into Landscape mode they "reset" back to stock icons.

Make sure you have the most up to date LauncherPro, should be version 0.7.5.1.

billjohnson

Reaction score

Are you sure? I'm running .7.6 ?

SoDroid

Reaction score

Are you sure? I'm running .7.6 ?

My apologies, you're exactly right, it should be .7.6. Man, he updates often...which is awesome!:)

I do remember the icons in landscape mode was an issue with a couple releases, but I believe this issue has been resolved.

billjohnson

Reaction score