[ROM] |RAZRX v1.0| |12/14/2011|

Reaction score
Yeah, i was referring to the droid logo with chroma colors. I'm really looking forward to 1.1, when thats released maybe i should just take a day or two off lol. On another note is there a way to stop the OTA notification pop up window from showing up ever 1-2 hrs? Would renaming the otacerts.zip file through Root Explorer be suffice? Just want to make sure that wont bork anything important and that I'll be able to restore the OTA notifications if ever need be. Sorry for all the questions.

Unfortunately, we may never see 1.1 because some drama went down on rootzwiki and Th3ory closed his website, his Twitter, and said he is done working on roms.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

omar908

Reaction score
Stopped making roms in general or just for the razr? :/

Reaction score
Stopped making roms in general or just for the razr? :/

The drama came up on a nexus thread but he pulled out of all deving as far as I know. There are threads rootzwiki where Bionic users and nexus users are trying other roms now but unfortunately for us RAZR users, we don't have that option.

icky15

Reaction score
Just a quick update for people that just check this website,the RAZRX V1.1 is on a forum at

Portal - DroidRzr.com

Just wanted to let people know. I'm using it right now and it's awesome.

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
a6f9c7b3-e98a-ac58.jpg
head on over to Droidrzr.com for your ROM.

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZRX RAZR ROCKIN XOOMZOOM

lessthanz3ro

Reaction score
Just installed over 1.0 with safestrap and did not wipe anything. Runs smooth and fast, but my battery seems to drain faster. Has anyone else experienced this? If not I may try wiping and then reinstalling.

Sent from RAZR on the RAZRX v1.1 rom using DroidForums app

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
Just installed over 1.0 with safestrap and did not wipe anything. Runs smooth and fast, but my battery seems to drain faster. Has anyone else experienced this? If not I may try wiping and then reinstalling.

Sent from RAZR on the RAZRX v1.1 rom using DroidForums app

I installed over 1.0 with only cache and dalvik wipe. Ran for 11 hours with heavy and had 20% battery before i started to charge. Longest I've had it off the charger. I was content with that

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZRX RAZR ROCKIN XOOMZOOM

lessthanz3ro

Reaction score
I installed over 1.0 with only cache and dalvik wipe. Ran for 11 hours with heavy and had 20% battery before i started to charge. Longest I've had it off the charger. I was content with that

I'm gonna try that shortly, once it charges enough to do it. I'm hoping that fixes it (sure it will) because I only got about 6 hours of moderate use before hitting 20%. I'd definitely be content with 11 hours though because I'm never too far from a charger anyway.

davoIII

Reaction score
can some one help me get back to stock rom? I thought ti back up backs it up but i was wrong.

Reaction score
can some one help me get back to stock rom? I thought ti back up backs it up but i was wrong.

Ouch.. unfortunately titanium only backs up apps and data. If you did not do a full system backup through recovery before flashing anything, your only option to get back to stock is to use rsd lite and flash fastboot files. There are threads on here as well as videos on YouTube that will help you walk through that process.

davoIII

Reaction score
plz send me a link plz ive been looking this up for 3 hrs meow & im lost! a video would be perfect, i've read most of the articles but idk what im actually suppose to do.

Reaction score
plz send me a link plz ive been looking this up for 3 hrs meow & im lost! a video would be perfect, i've read most of the articles but idk what im actually suppose to do.

I know this is posted somewhere on these forums, but here is a link to instructions over on droidrzr.com.

EDIT: http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/t...nd-fastboot-files-to-go-back-to-stock-611744/

(I posted a different link a few minutes ago so if you happened to see that one first or received an email with the first link, use this one instead)

That is probably the best place to get help because it is 100% dedicated to the RAZR while this forum is pretty much all things android.

Apparently there are no videos on this yet. I assumed there would be because you can go to youtube and find how-to videos on just about everything droid.

Anyway, go to the link provided and follow the directions in the first post step by step and you should have no issues.

Last edited: