[ROM] [RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.0 Gingerbread - 1-11-2013

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Nice work on 5.0 it's solid and runs great. Good work.
only thing I was wondering is their any way to get 1% batter symbols?

+1 maybe like the Steel Droid v.2 & 3 circle battery?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

SquirtLover

Reaction score
Anyone else getting a boot loop? I tried to flash an ICS rom a while back and i got a boot loop :(

Last edited:

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I will see what I can do. Its not as easy doing that to a leak. Source is a piece of cake!

Well, better get to tugging away at CM7 then! I keeeeed I keeeeed. Please don't shoot me.

gsxr1300

Reaction score
5.0 has been running great!
possible to add the reboot feature when shutting down :)

ba_rt

Reaction score
gsxr, you can get the same functionality with QuickBoot app.

5.0 works great, thanks chevy. The only thing I noticed is that my WiFi keeps turning off every time I shutdown or reboot. Anyone else having this issue?

5.0 has been running great!
possible to add the reboot feature when shutting down :)

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Hey, chevy, I hate to bother you with this, but do you know why my music players keep stopping after the screen blanks?

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Hey, chevy, I hate to bother you with this, but do you know why my music players keep stopping after the screen blanks?

Not sure on that one, but will look into it. Thats kinda odd.

ba_rt

Reaction score
5.0 works great, thanks chevy. The only thing I noticed is that my WiFi keeps turning off every time I shutdown or reboot. Anyone else having this issue?

Chevy, any ideas on that? I have to turn WiFi back on every morning( I turn the phone off at night).

Khiraji

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a way to get 1% battery increments in 5.0? I know it's a small cosmetic issue, but... it's cool and I'd sure love to find a way to splice those into this ROM. I've scoured the internet and apparently there used to be a flashable 1% battery mod, but all the links to it are either dead or require manual decompiling, editing, and recompiling. Laziness being what it is, well...

Other than that, 5.0 is awesome!

xfighter1188

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a way to get 1% battery increments in 5.0? I know it's a small cosmetic issue, but... it's cool and I'd sure love to find a way to splice those into this ROM. I've scoured the internet and apparently there used to be a flashable 1% battery mod, but all the links to it are either dead or require manual decompiling, editing, and recompiling. Laziness being what it is, well...

Other than that, 5.0 is awesome!

I could make a 1% flash able zip but the battery images will be severely different

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2