[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

KooKahdoo

Just love this theme. Hope you will support the new The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 rom for the Droid 1 released last night.

Thanks for this great theme.

NetKeys

KooKahdoo

Just love this theme. Hope you will support the new The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 rom for the Droid 1 released last night.

Thanks for this great theme.

NetKeys
I'm going to port it tonight. Thanks!

It will be done tonight. Sneaky_Zekey is working feverishly on it.

Golden Elegance for UD1.0.0 added to OP!

Thanks Kookahdoo for your original work and to Sneak_Zekey for the port to The Ultimate Droid 1.

You hard work is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Kookahdoo for your original work and to Sneak_Zekey for the port to The Ultimate Droid 1.

Go ahead...ask Sneaky how long it took.

Go ahead...ask Sneaky how long it took.

OK I'll bite. How long did it take you to port this, Sneaky?

lol, well according to kook, it would have been like making macaroni and cheese, so it took me 72 hours working all night,slepping during the day to make mac and cheese, this was my first theme port. its not easy trying to port someone elses work cause you really dont know what all they changed,as far as in xml edits. luckly he was just an instant message away. although i think he tryed to get me to figure it out on my own. either way in the end it paid off, seeing people overing a thanks. makes it all worth it, next time it wont take as long

Hey there's the name for Team Fusions first theme...

"Mac 'n Cheese"

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hey there's the name for Team Fusions first theme...

"Mac 'n Cheese"

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
O lord.... Mac n Sneaky

Sneaky...What are the odds that odds that you would make a swype 2 theme for Koo's Harmony theme?

Back