[Release][Theme]*~*Twizt'd Blue*~*

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
when I installed it, it worked fine for me. I have recenlty switched back to UD because I was able to fix my wifi issue. I did notice on the rocking rainbow for lfy that facebook was not themed.
Make sure Facebook is completely removed from your phone before installing The Rockin Rainbow for LFY.

Our Facebook is going to install in system/app. Facebook is usually found in Data/app. It's possible to have both installed and your phone is going to show the one installed in data/app.

So if that's the case, remove the one in data/app with Root Explorer and reboot. The themed one should show up.

Daballa

Reaction score
If you guys want, I can just remove the Browser.apk from the zip. It's been finicky lately.

I don't mind the stock browser but I do use folders alot to categorize apps. Seems like the themed folders do not correctly display apps contained inside them. If returning folders to stock appearence fixes that I would push for that as well until a fix is available. Lastly, looked liked the battery changed fron the wmd version to gala version, really like wmd version.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you guys want, I can just remove the Browser.apk from the zip. It's been finicky lately.

I don't mind the stock browser but I do use folders alot to categorize apps. Seems like the themed folders do not correctly display apps contained inside them. If returning folders to stock appearence fixes that I would push for that as well until a fix is available. Lastly, looked liked the battery changed fron the wmd version to gala version, really like wmd version.

I have never used stock folders becuz I use folder organizer but I tried one after your report and you're right. I'll fix this as soon as I get time. Probably after work today. I have no idea what you're talking about regarding the battery :shocked: Is that something that was in the LFY rom?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ahhh it wont install... eek why? i removed from marked and phone... rebooted and still cant :(

I had that same problem for days with Pandora. It turned out it was because there was already one on my droid. You need to make sure you delete it out of system/app (if it was included in the rom you're on) or delete it from data/app. You're using UD 2.0 right? Make sure you follow my install directions exactly. I hope you can get it installed becuz it turned out really nice!

Daballa

Reaction score

I have never used stock folders becuz I use folder organizer but I tried one after your report and you're right. I'll fix this as soon as I get time. Probably after work today. I have no idea what you're talking about regarding the battery :shocked: Is that something that was in the LFY rom?

What I meant about the battery icon is that in the screenshot on 1st page of this thread the green standing battery is the same one found in the watermark'd theme as well as in the smoked theme, both for LFY. The battery that was actually in the twizt'd theme was a blue one, like the one found in the galaxy theme. Just seems as if the icon was changed from screenshot. No big deal, just liked that standing green one.

bdub33

Reaction score
Love this theme please fix the lockscreen clock blackbar

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Logan3824

Reaction score
Corina, have you ever thought of making theme for the MIUI Rom? I love your Twisted blue, but I am currently running MIUI so I can't load it.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
ok users, im going to take a look at this theme,can i get a list of bugs and state if the bug is specific to one rom or on both,thanks and i also plan on porting it to miui.

Logan3824

Reaction score
ok users, im going to take a look at this theme,can i get a list of bugs and state if the bug is specific to one rom or on both,thanks and i also plan on porting it to miui.

Thank you thank you!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Anovative

Reaction score
Love the theme! But after applying it my gallery won't work. Anyone else have this problem or some advice?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App