[ROM][ED01][5/25/11] Evil Fascination v3.6.0

zimsport

Reaction score
backup assistance isnt working for me? Any suggestions to get my contacts loaded again?

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
backup assistance isnt working for me? Any suggestions to get my contacts loaded again?

Did you export them to your sd card? if so you can import them from sd card. just go to your contacts hit menu look at import/ export

zimsport

Reaction score
No I just used the backup assistance thats on the phone.
Has always worked in the past for me...

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
No I just used the backup assistance thats on the phone.
Has always worked in the past for me...

The only thing that comes to mind is go to menu, application, manage application, running, force close the backup then try again. Don't really know if that will do it, but its worth a try.

(Don't clear data)

zimsport

Reaction score
That didnt work. Is the backup assistant no good on this ROM or should I try to just reinstall the ROM?

zimsport

Reaction score
Just tried to reload ROM. I tried wiping data/resetting factory and the phone is now hung on formatting/sdcard/.android_secure... What can I do now?

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Just tried to reload ROM. I tried wiping data/resetting factory and the phone is now hung on formatting/sdcard/.android_secure... What can I do now?

Did the phone boot up at all? if so pull battery and reboot again. When reflashing rom only clear cache and delvik cache no need to wipe data. If you didn't wipe the cache and delvik go back into recovery and wipe them and then reboot

zimsport

Reaction score
got it to reboot. Going to try and install old ROM to get contacts recovered. How do I go about saving contacts to sd card?

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
got it to reboot. Going to try and install old ROM to get contacts recovered. How do I go about saving contacts to sd card?

If your contacts are there open contacts, hit menu, import/export, import to sd card, then when you have this rom back up, go back into contacts, menu, hit the import / export then hit export to phone. Make sure to wipe the caches. Before reflashing rom.

zimsport

Reaction score
my phone has been shutting down anytime I leave it sit for about 10 minutes. I have to pull battery and reboot. When its on it works great, but as soon as it sits idle it dies. Any ideas?

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Your phone might not like the undervolted kernel that comes with EF. I would try a different one.

zimsport

Reaction score
What would you recommend?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums