[ROM ][JB.16] Blurry 1.1 (Official Build 7-14-13)

4low4fun

Reaction score
Best ROM of all time!! Really love all the customizing done here almost feel like I'm using 4.2.2!! Only thing its missing is the voice mail app.. :/ any way I could get a flash able zip to add it back on??

Sasquach02

Reaction score
Hi there. I keep getting stuck waiting for the setup wizard to setup my phone. I'm stuck at the screen that says "Please wait, this may take a few minutes." that immediately follows choosing a language at the start of setup. It's been on this screen for a very long time. I tried rebooting and reflashing and rewiping everything but it still gets stuck here. Any suggestions?

4low4fun

Reaction score
Hi there. I keep getting stuck waiting for the setup wizard to setup my phone. I'm stuck at the screen that says "Please wait, this may take a few minutes." that immediately follows choosing a language at the start of setup. It's been on this screen for a very long time. I tried rebooting and reflashing and rewiping everything but it still gets stuck here. Any suggestions?

Have you tried downloading the ROM again? Maybe yours got corrupted somehow... Did you have a previous ROM on the same slot? Maybe you didn't wipe correctly.. I always delete and recreate the slot just to make sure there's nothing left behind that might gum up the works..

Sasquach02

Reaction score
I was careful to wipe everything before I flashed anything. I actually tried a couple roms and they all had the same issue. It looks like none of them are detecting the SIM card for some reason so I'm not getting any service. What's especially strange is when I restored the copy of the stock rom I made, it detected the SIM card just fine and I had no problems (other than being stuck with the stock rom...). I spent a fair amount of time searching this and another forum looking for a solution or even someone with a common issue but I couldn't find anything. Google didn't help much either.

4low4fun

Reaction score
I was careful to wipe everything before I flashed anything. I actually tried a couple roms and they all had the same issue. It looks like none of them are detecting the SIM card for some reason so I'm not getting any service. What's especially strange is when I restored the copy of the stock rom I made, it detected the SIM card just fine and I had no problems (other than being stuck with the stock rom...). I spent a fair amount of time searching this and another forum looking for a solution or even someone with a common issue but I couldn't find anything. Google didn't help much either.

Stupid question but are you using Verizon?

jkidd16

Reaction score
Awesome.. Awesome ROM. Love the added options and apps. They really improve the phone and add to its potential.

Neupy

Reaction score
My phone seems a bit slow for some reason even after a fresh boot. I also lost my blue keyboard somehow. Reflashed the keyboard from blurryzips twice and still no luck.

faminsk

Reaction score
I have never done this before with any of my phones, I am not happy with the stock JB install from Verizon. The phone just seems so slow and sluggish. There are a few things that I make extensive use of that I wonder if they are working correctly. I use the HDMI feed quite a bit to watch dreaming video when I travel. is this working? Also, I am in my car a lot and I have the car dock. Does vehicle mode work correctly? Based on what I am seeing on the surface this looks really cool, getting these answers will helpme with my decision on what to do.

4low4fun

Reaction score
I have never done this before with any of my phones, I am not happy with the stock JB install from Verizon. The phone just seems so slow and sluggish. There are a few things that I make extensive use of that I wonder if they are working correctly. I use the HDMI feed quite a bit to watch dreaming video when I travel. is this working? Also, I am in my car a lot and I have the car dock. Does vehicle mode work correctly? Based on what I am seeing on the surface this looks really cool, getting these answers will helpme with my decision on what to do.

This build is 100% functional. I have not tried it with a car dock but I highly doubt the dev would have removed that. OK can vouche that the HDMI out is fully functional. With all the added 4.2.2 stuff like the dialer etc this is as close to 4.2.2 as you're going to get and still be fully functional with a locked boot loader. And you'll be surprised how much snappier the phone is with a fresh clean install. You will definitely notice the more apps you install the laggier it gets.. Jelly bean is meant to run with 2+GB of ram...

faminsk

Reaction score
This build is 100% functional. I have not tried it with a car dock but I highly doubt the dev would have removed that. OK can vouche that the HDMI out is fully functional. With all the added 4.2.2 stuff like the dialer etc this is as close to 4.2.2 as you're going to get and still be fully functional with a locked boot loader. And you'll be surprised how much snappier the phone is with a fresh clean install. You will definitely notice the more apps you install the laggier it gets.. Jelly bean is meant to run with 2+GB of ram...

i have a couple of other questions...I'd just like to confirm that not only does tethering work, but it will still create a hotspot with no problems. Are there some step by step instructions for someone like me who has never done this before? i understand the basics, but i don't know things like where do I get Safestrap v3.11?

Thanks for the answers and any future help.