[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 For The Droidx 11/02 - Its Time For A Revolution!

Here is the Linux SBF CD:

Linux solution to your Windows/RSD lite problems

Its what I use and it works great.

X

Thanks for the reply. Seeing how I have a macbook air without a cd drive, it looks like I am stuck on .9 for a while. Not sure I want to undergo a process where others are having trouble without a SBF safety net for a few days..I also have the TBH app...any other ideas for how to do this in my circumstance?

Thanks for the reply. Seeing how I have a macbook air without a cd drive, it looks like I am stuck on .9 for a while. Not sure I want to undergo a process where others are having trouble without a SBF safety net for a few days..I also have the TBH app...any other ideas for how to do this in my circumstance?

You can load the SBF ISO to a flash drive and use that instead of a CD.

You can use the 2.3.340 file in the TBH app to get back to Froyo. Just wipe data, manually format system and mount system before you flash it. Then format and mount system again before flashing the .605 All In One zip. Then you can flash Liberty.

X

You can load the SBF ISO to a flash drive and use that instead of a CD.

You can use the 2.3.340 file in the TBH app to get back to Froyo. Just wipe data, manually format system and mount system before you flash it. Then format and mount system again before flashing the .605 All In One zip. Then you can flash Liberty.

X

Thanks! You're awesome. Have a good Turkey Day.

So I've been on just rooted Gb for awhile.. And want to go back to a liberty Rom but after reading the problems everyone is having, is it worth it???? I like different roms but don't have time for dailers, alarms, launchers or anything else to not work..

Its a great ROM. I really liked it and have it installed as a slot ROM with Boot Manager

X

This rom is producing tons of crashes and freezes..

Right off the bat i got stuck on the Boot animation of a spinning silver eagle for a very looong time.

Everytime i go into the Liberty App it will freeze my phone. If not right away it will freeze it within a few minutes, in which i will have to do a battery pull.

I have redownloaded the rom several times and installed it several times but is not fixing any of the issue. I am currently on .605. Not sure what the issue is having too much problems with this rom.

Anybody know what changes went into Liberty 3 v2.0?

X

My last numbers are .12P, so I guess I am not on that. Now I was trying to read to find out where to get SBF .602, still reading though

Ok I thought I would get to this over the Holidays, but I didn't. I have Mac, Windows, VB, so I can try any method to get me to .602 or .605, what steps should I do. I even found my other xp laptop that had RSD on it, but left it at home.

Thanks for any help

This rom is producing tons of crashes and freezes..

Right off the bat i got stuck on the Boot animation of a spinning silver eagle for a very looong time.

Everytime i go into the Liberty App it will freeze my phone. If not right away it will freeze it within a few minutes, in which i will have to do a battery pull.

I have redownloaded the rom several times and installed it several times but is not fixing any of the issue. I am currently on .605. Not sure what the issue is having too much problems with this rom.

Boot into the phones recovery home button + power. Then hit both volume rockers. And.power button to select. Once there wipe data cache and dalvik. Should solve the issue.

On a side note am I going to have to donate again to get themes or since I have bought the tool box pro am I supposed to have access to it automatically? Also is there anyway to disable some of the power controls in the pull down so I don't have to scroll sideways?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Anyone having issues with the back up assistant? i cant get it to work? any help would be greatly appreciated.

I thought I was the only one having this problem. I used Titanium Backup to restore the app+data.

where does the customizer pull down the music apps from and is there any plan to keep them up to date. I use google music and the current one installed by the rom is not the current public version. However, uninstalling and using the market to install breaks the widget. Whats the story jrummy?

I recently flashed liberty v 2 I have just today lost my lockscreen. I've restarted pulled the battery and nothing. Any suggestions as to what else I could try to do.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Back