[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.7.22.0 [DEV]

chewy74

Reaction score
for those of us that are using the 5 way lockscreen: i'd like to be able to use the music player like how it was on the old style lockscreen

Daballa

Reaction score
I see 1.7.29 is up on rom manager.
Anyone try it? If so, is recovery fixed?

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

nu2droid

Reaction score

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Loaded lil while ago. So far so good. With stock kernel, all is smooth right now. Noticing little lag while typing here though.
Will advise with more detail later.

Edit: reboot in recovery still looks for update.zip
Fix for it (or at least. A work around) when it fails, hit power button 1 time to back up a screen, then reboot recovery option in advanced. It will pick up where you should be when it happens

Last edited:

Daballa

Reaction score

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Loaded lil while ago. So far so good. With stock kernel, all is smooth right now. Noticing little lag while typing here though.

Fix for it (or at least. A work around) when it fails, hit power button 1 time to back up a screen, then reboot recovery option in advanced. It will pick up where you should be when it happens

Still on 1.7.15. It's running great and don't wanna flash unless it's really worth it. That's too bad the update.zip issue is atill present. I read over on miui.us that a few people had issues with the theme manager fc'ing. Keep me posted.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Still on 1.7.15. It's running great and don't wanna flash unless it's really worth it. That's too bad the update.zip issue is atill present. I read over on miui.us that a few people had issues with the theme manager fc'ing. Keep me posted.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Same here. 7.15 has been good to me

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

nu2droid

Reaction score
No force closes yet.
Not updating homepage widgets and not retaining email setting & sms settings again with stock kernel. Changing now, let's see if it fixes.

Let y'all know