(ROM) MOEmod 1.5... stable

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
MOEmod 1.5

I AM 13 YEARS OLD, *BUT DON'T THINK I NOT A NOOB!"

special thanks: TOM BURKE, Bigxie, jrummy16, mobilesensei, CM, OMGB, astro devs, fancy widget devs, MIUI, **and all tester!**

features
-SPEED AND BATTERY
-ANDROID 2.3.5
-cmsettings
-MIUI APPS
-htc sense clock
-sooo much more
-i could go on forever!

INSTALLATION-
boot into clockworkmod
wipe data/ cache
Andvanced/wipe davalik cache
mounts and storage/ wipe boot and system
install zip
***ENJOY!***

btw this rom is sick!:)

I put a lot of hard work!

Follow me on twitter- 3MX10

add me on facebook- search Moe McNeil (my pic is a football pic)

ROM DOWNLOAD LINK: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

wallpapers download link: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

****INSTALL GAPPS via Rom Manager~!****

View attachment 35948

View attachment 35949

randyb69

Reaction score
If we are coming from 1.0 do we need to wipe?

I have been on this rom from day 1! This is the smoothest running, most stable CM based rom I've been on.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

randyb69

Reaction score
Yep if I was coming from any other rom I would clean install. Not sure if its necessary coming from his first build. I am considering doing a clean install anyhow!

randyb69

Reaction score
Loaded the rom, did the clean install. Checking out the new gallery and noticing I'm having issues with pics loading that are on my SD card. Some will, some don't have a thumbnail but clicking where the pic WOULD be it will load

bicycleray

Reaction score
I have to say I was unsure about loading this rom because Moe said he was 13 and the script in the install about a 13 year old has loaded a rom on my phone was a little scary. But I have to admit this rom is smooth.

1) love the MIUI apps but the gallery doesn't show all thumbnails

2) why launcher pro? don't get me wrong, I'm using it just because I paid for it a year ago and may as well get some use out of it.

3) battery life is awesome! Best I have seen yet. I have found myself looking for my charge (like usual) when I don't even need it. Ha

Sent from my Moeded Out X

WilfulHippo

Reaction score
Is this aosp? I hear you say it is very fast and if it is not that would make it faster.

randyb69

Reaction score
So I'm obviously not the only one having issues with thumbnails not showing in the new miui gallery! Not sure what the fix is.... kind of sucks! But the battery life, speed and stability make up for it!

OP
M

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
I have to say I was unsure about loading this rom because Moe said he was 13 and the script in the install about a 13 year old has loaded a rom on my phone was a little scary. But I have to admit this rom is smooth.

1) love the MIUI apps but the gallery doesn't show all thumbnails

2) why launcher pro? don't get me wrong, I'm using it just because I paid for it a year ago and may as well get some use out of it.

3) battery life is awesome! Best I have seen yet. I have found myself looking for my charge (like usual) when I don't even need it. Ha

Sent from my Moeded Out X
I chose lp because it is the fastest launcher. It is better than launcher2 or adw in my opinion. i cant use adw ex though, and i hate go launcher so lp wins!