(ROM) MOEmod 1.5... stable

OP
M

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the reason it is doing that is because that is a gallery from foyo. I am looking into another alternitive gallery. Anything other than 3dgallery. Do you know of any?

randyb69

Reaction score
I know of regular blur gallery but haven't seen any other replacement galleries in any CM rom, let alone any rom for that matter.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

natedogg11

Reaction score
What about Theme Chooser?? Is it available?

redsox 98

Reaction score
This looks like a nice mix of cm and miui. Might have to give it a shot

snoop5

Reaction score
dont know what he done but this is a solid ROM, battery life greeeeeat fast and smooth did i mention great battery life for a cm7 rom. a new kid on the block and he's only 13 good job. Moe dancedroid

OP
M

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
dont know what he done but this is a solid ROM, battery life greeeeeat fast and smooth did i mention great battery life for a cm7 rom. a new kid on the block and he's only 13 good job. Moe dancedroid

Thanks! I'm saving up a little bit of money for a dx. I am working hard on this rom and am getting better, and better at developing. follow me on twitter @3MX10 to stay updated.

CP6608

Reaction score
If I am running liberty aosp which us based off of .596 do I need to sbf back to froyo?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
If I am running liberty aosp which us based off of .596 do I need to sbf back to froyo?

Yes. Just like the other 2nd-init roms you will need to sbf first.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Addiction_Ink

Reaction score
Gmail server settings

When I try to sync my gmail account it times out "Server could not finish", "Unable to open connection to sever"

I have tried the settings it auto fills as well as Gmail server settings from google and still have no luck.

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I'd really like to hear more feedback on this ROM. Looks kinda interesting. I would like to try it but just wanna see a little more on it. Anyone?? :D

Addiction_Ink

Reaction score
I'd really like to hear more feedback on this ROM. Looks kinda interesting. I would like to try it but just wanna see a little more on it. Anyone?? :D

I wouldn't waste your time, I installed it last night and am unable to log into Gmail. And there is no Market place. Everything I tried to download from the internet shows as installed. It's really fast but they need to work out the bugs. I'm going back to regular Froyo.

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Did you reinstall Gapps? I would think that it needs to be as I didn't see it in the OP as it was included. Maybe that will help what you're going thru? I can't say for sure not having flashed this myself yet.