Roms And battery life

djj624

Reaction score
Wich ROM do you think is best for batt life?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

skippythegoat

Reaction score
I've only tried LTS v1.25 and i didn't update the radio. Battery life seems terrible right now, but since i just got the phone the screen is almost always on. I'm sure battery life will become manageable as soon as this thing ends up in my pocket a little more often. Right now its glued to my hand.

pinto127

Reaction score
I've only tried LTS v1.25 and i didn't update the radio. Battery life seems terrible right now, but since i just got the phone the screen is almost always on. I'm sure battery life will become manageable as soon as this thing ends up in my pocket a little more often. Right now its glued to my hand.

Ditto, Cant put it down I have rooted and have heard quality things about Das BAMF Remix ROM and adrynalyne kernel (included i think), this is my next move. In all likelihood.

kichard

Reaction score
Cyanogenmod 7 with incredikernel makes my stock battery last over 12 hours easily. A nice upgrade from stock sense I'd say.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

ShaneCroughan

Reaction score

Ditto, Cant put it down I have rooted and have heard quality things about Das BAMF Remix ROM and adrynalyne kernel (included i think), this is my next move. In all likelihood.

Just got Das BAMF Remix ROM and I'm rockin 15 hours and still at 33% battery with mild to moderate use. I was trying to figure out why the hell I didn't have 3g or 4g coverage at all today (started to think it was the ROM) but then found out it's just silly ol' Verizon tripping over it's chords again. *Sigh* Sorry I digressed. So basically I was using my phone A LOT trying to figure out what was wrong. I thought my phone would die for SURE after all that display usage and all of those attempts at connecting to the internet lol...
This ROM is effing AWESOME, cause it put up with my SCHIT

Poydras

Reaction score
Installed BAMF Remix right after I pulled the phone out of the box.

screenshotfa.png

ShaneCroughan

Reaction score
That's awesome! Dude my battery life seems to be getting even better! This is amazing. I installed the ROM like 4 days ago and now When I unplug my phone stays at like 100% for a good hour and now I'm at 89% 6 hours into my day... Thank you DEV of both the ROM and Kernel. Perfect combination!

teddyblair

Reaction score
This is your brain on root...

Das BAMF Remix 1.5 with the built in 4.4.2 kernel...

Plus some very tailored setcpu, watchdog, & general sync settings and battery life is, well...

uploadfromtaptalk1304257229586.jpg

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

teddyblair

Reaction score
This is your brain on root...

Das BAMF Remix 1.5 with the built in 4.4.2 kernel...

Plus some very tailored setcpu, watchdog, & general sync settings and battery life is, well...

View attachment 32276

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

sync settings??

yeah, i just mean like in my account & sync settings - i try to keep the settings set to sync as infrequently as possible. i gave this summary on another thread so ill just paste it here...

"no extended battery - just the stock.

as for the setup, i run setcpu with a 245 min & 1024 max with 'ondemand' scaling, plus a profile for when the screen is off with a min of 245 and max of 422.

also run watchdog lite with a threshold alert of 20% and i try to kill apps asap if they get high - i notice facebook, maps and a couple games tend to randomly eat a ton of processor.

and then as for sync settings, i keep facebook to syncing only once a day, the exchange account i use i set to update once and hour instead of push (huge difference there), weather to sync every 3 hours, etc.

all that plus keeping the screen brightness down as much as possible, getting on wifi whenever i can and i keep 4G disabled unless i need it despite being in a heavily covered 4G area...

all that together keeps that battery going pretty damn well. fyi, it ended up going til about 6 or 7 tonight - over 45 hours."

pinto127

Reaction score
That's awesome! Dude my battery life seems to be getting even better! This is amazing. I installed the ROM like 4 days ago and now When I unplug my phone stays at like 100% for a good hour and now I'm at 89% 6 hours into my day... Thank you DEV of both the ROM and Kernel. Perfect combination!

Hey guys, Something odd. I had Das_BAMF 1.5_deblaoted loaded on my TB. The battery life was strong. ESPECIALLY compared to stock. However, I may have gottem a bit greedy and downloaded Das_BAMF_1.5_remix due to your comments which made the battery life seem even better. Plus i like the baterry icon at the top. (gives %). However, it seems like my battery got WORSE, than the DEBLOAT version. Any thoughts?? Change kernel? (I have and ADRENALYZE kernel now). Revert to DeBloat? (have Backup) Reinstall??

Just looking for an opinion here. I may do ALL of the above at some point.

Thoughts??

alboboy10

Reaction score
Where did u guys download dasbamf, they have it at rom manager. 1.6 remix is that similar to 1.5?

alboboy10

Reaction score
Also did u guys (with great battery life) leave the normal kernel

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

pirate72

Reaction score
Hey you all I rooted my phone Nd don't really know how to put rims on here but I just read that you get break battery life so how to I flash it to my phone ...thanks for the help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums