Roms And battery life

Ryukashin

Reaction score
I'm running Dad BAMF 1.6.3 with Setcpu profiles. The screen shot was from about an hour ago after light to medium use all day.
62a563f3-efbf-50c3.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Ryukashin

Reaction score
Hey you all I rooted my phone Nd don't really know how to put rims on here but I just read that you get break battery life so how to I flash it to my phone ...thanks for the help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Use rom manager, then either download and install from there or install from SD card.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
Can you overclock the cpu with dasbamf to more than 1024? I hear 1.4ghz is stable on the phone. But I also heard that this rom comes with the smartass governer so it wouldn't be smart to tweak the cpu?

Ryukashin

Reaction score
Can you overclock the cpu with dasbamf to more than 1024? I hear 1.4ghz is stable on the phone. But I also heard that this rom comes with the smartass governer so it wouldn't be smart to tweak the cpu?

yeah you can overclock it.I think the remix versions have more frequencies to select. All Smart@$$ does is it runs similar to on demand governor while screen is on and powersaver while screen is off

pirate72

Reaction score
Where do I find this rom to get it on my droid x?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mjones73

Reaction score
It's made specifically for the HTC TB, check the Droid X section for choices for your phone. With it's locked bootloader, not sure what your options are.