Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra/ S23

R

RETG

The more the better does not make a sensor better. My Nikon D850 has 45 megapixels, less than my S22U and guess which one takes the best photos?
More to a great photo than pixels, pixel size, lenses, etc. are more important.
Now if comparing cameras between cell phones, more pixels might be important to many; however, even though the photos from my S22U are very good, some type of subjects appear to have better photos taken with the Pixel 6 Pro with less pixels. One of the major factors in cell phone cameras really appears to be the processing performed by the phone's processor chip.

I might be interested in a S23, but hopefully, it will not be with the layout shown in the video (I know it is just a guess now). The current layout is ok with me.

R

RETG

Music is terrible; but that is subjective.
As for the looks of the S23, who thought of that arrangement; again I ask.

Is there some solid evidence or at least as solid rumor it will look as it does? Reviewing the showings of the early S22U it sure looked a heck of a lot different than what was released (thankfully).

And other specs; any solid rumor or just a pull out of a rear end?

R

RETG

So, it still has four cameras; does that mean the Laser AF module has been removed? That will affect night photography since I'm sure the phase detection is still there.
However, the early renders of the S22 U were incorrect too.

R

RETG

Look closer. Top right is not a camera it is a Laser/AF sensor same as on the 21/22. Then it is nothing more than non-official renders so not a big deal.

By the way...WANTED not WATNED.