So, now we have to take the new note 7 back?

Oh, haha. Sorry, I thought you were questioning my post.
I didn't realize you were asking what it meant...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Droid princess was not familiar with exactly what CYA meant, so I explained it...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Wow! Guess we do learn things everyday. I was thinking cya could be "see ya."

Thanks @redbert for clearing that up for all of us!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I guess cya in a different context could be see ya instead.... Actually....

But saying see ya and then move.. Would be rude..(lol)

Such a very sad day today. The box to return my beloved Note 7 arrived from FedEx to 'safely' return the phone. The funniest thing to me was the box was shipped FedEX and the return box is to be shipped UPS :).

Attachments

• Note 7 box.jpg
    Note 7 box.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 143
Such a very sad day today. The box to return my beloved Note 7 arrived from FedEx to 'safely' return the phone. The funniest thing to me was the box was shipped FedEX and the return box is to be shipped UPS :).
Even sadder after I did factory reset and packed it all ready for pickup I remembered I forgot to actually power it off! Duh. Cut shipping tape, reopen 3 layers, shut down, and start over. Grrr.

Sorry for your loss zinethar, but good observation about the box coming via FedEx and returned via UPS... It's a good thing you noticed you hadn't powered it down, though... That could have been a problem( or is it all a hoax) ,farewell beloved phone

I was finally able to return my N7 to a Verizon store (different one than I got my N5 from). However, no word on when the credit/refund will be applied. Apparently the phone needs to be received at the warehouse first.

Back