Thanks!!

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I must say I am sadden by the closing of Sourcery, but feel a thanks is due to you guys! You have/had a great ROM with some features I personally never seen before. I was happy to have worked with you guys during the testing stages and wish you both the best from here on out!

aj8600

Reaction score
the news also saddens me greatly :'( but it was awesome while it lasted

maybe there will be a return of Eagle and Gflam in the future, but until then (or if not)

Thanks For Everything!!!

sid_wisc

Reaction score
I must say I am sadden by the closing of Sourcery, but feel a thanks is due to you guys! You have/had a great ROM with some features I personally never seen before. I was happy to have worked with you guys during the testing stages and wish you both the best from here on out!

Yank... Wat is this all about? What are you talking about.... Don't say that....

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Yank... Wat is this all about? What are you talking about.... Don't say that....

This: Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - Announcements in Forum : Sourcery ROM

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com

+1 Yank - i couldn't of said better.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm most likely leaving DF too. Getting ready to type a thread explaining what happened and will just go from there.
Yank, would it be ok to share the link here?

DroidForums Junkie!!

sid_wisc

Reaction score

This: Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - Announcements in Forum : Sourcery ROM

Oh it might be some of his gimmick, he will be there and you know better than me.... Something big is coming on 03/22/2011

aj8600

Reaction score
I'm most likely leaving DF too. Getting ready to type a thread explaining what happened and will just go from there.

DroidForums Junkie!!

man, this is getting heavy

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

DroidForums Junkie!!

I completely missed this post sorry. Sure you can share the link, but where is THIS coming from?? Now even I am confused!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
See my name in the announcement?

DroidForums Junkie!!

I completely missed this post sorry. Sure you can share the link, but where is THIS coming from?? Now even I am confused!!

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Epilogue
(Danceswithbongs knelt in a field during a torrential downpour with arms and fists raised towards the sky and as the thunder roared and a lightning bolt shot towards him, with the speed of lightning, from the ether)
"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"
(Danceswithbongs collapses to the earth as the lightning strikes......all that remains are some smoking shreds of his cloak.......the unsmiteable man, smote.)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok the dev posted the situation in the announcement and it do not mention anyone but the two devs involved with the rom. No one is to blame so lets just keep this on subject, which is thanking the devs for the work they did with sourcery.