[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for DROID 1 !!!

DriodDude

Reaction score
The links to download the theme in the OP are not working. I'm a noob but I'm pretty sure the problem is not on my end. Anyone know if anyone is working on getting the site back up? I would really REALLY like to download the .zip for this theme.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
The dev for this theme has been very ill for quite some time. It's possible medical bills or other expenses have lead to him not paying for hosting or some other issue could have taken the server offline.

DriodDude

Reaction score
The dev for this theme has been very ill for quite some time. It's possible medical bills or other expenses have lead to him not paying for hosting or some other issue could have taken the server offline.

Thanks I also heard this from other areas of the forum. I hope he is getting better.
So if I am correct there is currently no way to get the black glass theme?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is a perfect smoked glass for ultimate droid 2.5 (new rom) and cyanogenmog 6.0 (old rom)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
The dev has not given permission for anyone else to distribute his theme, so if his links are down there is no other way to get the files. Sorry. Even getting it from a helpful friend would be violating Dave's request.

dragon4333

Reaction score
Hi love this works great. well almost lol my dialer is off it doesn't have the number1 on it so it starts at 2 so the number are all off by one not a big deal but would like 2 know if there is a fix

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

warren

Reaction score

If money is the issue, I am more than willing to pony up 5 or 10 bucks to help keep his theme page open. And I'll bet I'm not alone.

Can one of the moderators find out if this is doable?

SRGENT ROOT

Reaction score

If money is the issue, I am more than willing to pony up 5 or 10 bucks to help keep his theme page open. And I'll bet I'm not alone.

Can one of the moderators find out if this is doable?

yeah my last droid died and im trying to get this theme again it was great

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
He didn't want the details out in the open. According to a VERY reliable source, he is recovering and planning on returning. He's not only the best themer but, a really great guy too! Best wishes Dave! :)

DroidForums Junkie!!