UD 2.5 kernels

I had tried p3's kernels in the past with very little success, after reading this thread i decided to try them again & so far the 1250lv kernel is working great, the first thing i noticed right away was much cooler temps, so they are def worth a try if u have not done so...im gonna run this 1250 for a few days & see what happens.

Usually run slayher but mp3 is awesome on ud

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

p3 is working great for me still. been using for almost a week and a half (havnt counted) and have had no problems.

Im Testing invisiblek-22 on my Dinc

Has anyone using the P3 kernals had any luck with getting the swapcache working ? Do you have to install ramzswap and if so where did you install the ramzswap file ???

Has anyone using the P3 kernals had any luck with getting the swapcache working ? Do you have to install ramzswap and if so where did you install the ramzswap file ???

I'm using compcache on P3 1.0GHz LV. Just followed the BD's instructions.

I am running a p3 kernel with compcache working. Yes you need to install the ramzswap file.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Battery life was not too good with the stock kernel, so I installed P3D 1000 LV. First few hours are better, so we'll see how it works out over the next couple days.

I'm using compcache on P3 1.0GHz LV. Just followed the BD's instructions.

I've given UD 2.5.0 a few days to run on my phone before messing with kernels. Going to do the same as you right now and see if I can increase performance a little bit.

Trying out a p3 1ghz lv 125 kernel. My phone likes slayher but the battery doesn't

sent from my droid while scuba diving

Been using the slv 1.1ghz slayher kernel. My phone doesn't seem to handle anything higher so I've mainly stuck with that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Help

Battery life was not too good with the stock kernel, so I installed P3D 1000 LV. First few hours are better, so we'll see how it works out over the next couple days.

I am extremely new to the world of kernals and i really want to try this but i have no idea what or how to do this, could you or someone running the same thing please help me out??? Thanks in advance for all your help!!!

I have been using slayers 1250 flashed through rom manager and I have never had a problem....I've used it with ud, liquid, miui, cm6
I use setcpu and clock it to 1000

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back