Welcome to the Droid RAZR MAXX HD Forums!!

Screecwe

Reaction score
1GB is plenty in September of 2012, but once we start seeing OS's after JB we will be told that the RAZR MAXX HD doesn't have the requirements to optimally run that OS.

So you have insider information that we aren't privy to?

alboboy10

Reaction score
I'm liking the razr m. It's smaller than an iPhone from the looks of it with a huge screen. Not a small battery either. Looks really nice too.
The maxx HD is the best one, but even a 2500 mah battery on the regular razr is great.

If Motorola makes a nexus I'm definitely getting it.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I plan on getting the Maxx HD in December on renewal.

I may join you but I must admit I am on the fence. Part of me want to go note 2. but other part want to go razr hd maxx and just buy a good tablet.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I may join you but I must admit I am on the fence. Part of me want to go note 2. but other part want to go razr hd maxx and just buy a good tablet.

You could always buy the n7 tab, and get the maxx HD.

I love the nexus tab... and I'm all in for the maxx HD :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You could always buy the n7 tab, and get the maxx HD.

I love the nexus tab... and I'm all in for the maxx HD :)

Well I dont need another nexus. I may go this route.

Motorola-Razr-notebook-with-Lapdock-500.jpg

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
pc747 said:
Well I dont need another nexus. I may go this route.

Does any of the new Motos have webtop capabilities? I wonder with a unlocked boot loader if that could be baked in a rom if not cause it looked like the ports were the same.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good question and will be one of the things I would like to see in a review. Right now I am going to enjoy my nexus and keep soaking in reviews . I want to not go in this thing locked jawed to one device. For me these are my priorities.
1) reception what annoyed me about the nexus in its infancy was its inability to hold on to a signal. It has improved a lot.
2) is it future proof. This is partly why I am leaning toward the s3 with its 2 gigs of ram.
3)battery life. The RAZR maxx HD has me excited about the possibilities.
4) durability

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My experience with the nexus and post like these http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2258848 have me leaning toward Motorola. If I have a phone with good radios I can always get a tablet for play. But if I have a phone with crappy radios it is hard to supplement that.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
pc747 said:
My experience with the nexus and post like these http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2258848 have me leaning toward Motorola. If I have a phone with good radios I can always get a tablet for play. But if I have a phone with crappy radios it is hard to supplement that.

I hear u there on the Nexus's radios. My GF has one and I kid u not that thing has no signal anywhere we are compared to my Moto and that's the gods honest truth. I love the Nexus, I thank its awesome as a device to tinker with but as a phone its horrible.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I hear u there on the Nexus's radios. My GF has one and I kid u not that thing has no signal anywhere we are compared to my Moto and that's the gods honest truth. I love the Nexus, I thank its awesome as a device to tinker with but as a phone its horrible.

I hear the galaxy s3 is better but I need to really hear from every day users. Some say yeah others give it a slight edge over the nexus but not on par with Motorola. This is what is making my decision tough that and we are getting more and more great devices to choose from.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Webtop, that's a question I hadn't thought of. Lol.

ktc1282

Reaction score
Look at the memory options. the original razr maxx only had 8 gb built in and it was less when you had the bloat on the phone out of the box. the maxx HD comes with 32gb already built in and you can still add an sd card for more memory. a lot of space!!!!! Im getting one

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
ktc1282 said:
Look at the memory options. the original razr maxx only had 8 gb built in and it was less when you had the bloat on the phone out of the box. the maxx HD comes with 32gb already built in and you can still add an sd card for more memory. a lot of space!!!!! Im getting one
I'm sure the razr HD will be priced cheaper (100 bucks my guess) sans sd card (16 gigs) the razr maxx HD will have 16 internal and a 16 gig external card (32 gigs)