Welcome to the Motorola Droid 3 Forum!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With rumors suggesting the release of the Motorola Droid 3 is just months away now we think it's time to start talking DROID 3!

Who's waiting for this bad boy? dancedroid

pyrofreak

Reaction score
it will be my next phone regardless of 4g lte i love my D1 have had it since the 1st day they came out and the D2 wasnt worth getting but now we have a new droid to hope about. i just want to know when this beast is gettin let lose. dancedroid

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
looks like an impressive phone with exception of the no LTE -_- Ill be holding onto D2 until LTE qwerty is available.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Months away? More like weeks away. The rumor for quite some time has been a June release, and now more than one extremely reliable user on Howard Forums (who are always dead on with Motorola devices) has confirmed in the past day that it's due to be released next month.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
No lte...why bother

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Maybe you see no point in bothering with it, but others see things quite differently. Would LTE be nice? Sure it would, but I need a global phone more than I need LTE. And since this is supposed to be global, when adding the specs it has and the improved keyboard, I'm all over it. There are also still a lot of kinks to work out with LTE in addition to it not being available everywhere. By the time the network and the technology matures, perhaps I won't need a GSM capable phone (or perhaps there will be more LTE networks deployed around the world, potentially making a LTE phone a global phone). But for the upcoming while, this is exactly what I need and want.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I'm totally getting this phone. Be a nice fathers day present :D

I've rocked the D1 for all its worth since a week after launch. Its been good to me. The D2 wasn't enough of an "upgrade" to worry about, but this, this is truely an upgrade!!! And I couldn't care less about LTE right now. Can't wait!!!!!!!

sent from somewhere...

LT*

Reaction score
The D3 is definitely at the top of my list when I finally use this upgrade that's burning a hole in my pocket.

etx_droid

Reaction score
Yeah, the more I think about it the more I see this as a worthy upgrade from my OG. I live in East Texas so I don't have LTE and probably won't for AT LEAST a year. By the time it gets here I'll be able to get an LTE device. Ready for this one...

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Motorola Droid 3 specs leaked

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA

Those "leaked" specs are nothing new. It's funny how sites are just now starting to report them when we've known about them since February/March. But for some reason this thread doesn't have any of the specs listed (several threads in the news section do), so it will be helpful for some who aren't familiar with the device to see that.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Motorola Droid 3 specs leaked

Those "leaked" specs are nothing new. It's funny how sites are just now starting to report them when we've known about them since February/March. But for some reason this thread doesn't have any of the specs listed (several threads in the news section do), so it will be helpful for some who aren't familiar with the device to see that.

I know these are nothing NEW but there are pp, out there who may wanna know as u mentioned