While we wait ....

It does require unlocked bl.

I haven't rooted yet, I'm holding out for some reason. I say some reason because I have no reason to not root (like corporate emails or anything like that) but I also don't have too much reason to root at the moment.

OK. Cut my sim down. If this posts, then we know at least data works. It says Verizon wireless lte, so I think I'm good. That's not for the faint of heart though...

EDIT: YAY! I didn't ruin it!

Also, gonna take getting used to the back button on the correct side. Stupid Samsung.

Now unlock that thing, you know you want to...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I got the notice for the update almost as soon as I was through the setup steps an connected to WiFi!

I got the notice for the update almost as soon as I was through the setup steps an connected to WiFi!
I did the second time. After I flashed back to D.

Dude. I'm just trying to get my apps downloaded & setup so I can actually use this best.
After you unlock its actually pretty quick to get everything set back up the way you had it. It'll download the apps automatically and your home screen will return to how it was before everything was wiped. You'll just need to sign into things like Facebook and tapa.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well after that, unlock it lol. Stop making excuses. It's going to happen eventually, it might as well be now.

I only did it because I'm weak, and if I really wanted to run it stock I can just reflash the stock image and relock. This phone is great, good to have a Nexus again.

Back