[Zip File] Universal DX to D2 ROM porter for Gingerbread leak.

This is for GB based roms only. Rubix 2.0.1 is froyo based...

Yes blurry bread rubix will work. And You're welcome.

Cleared cache and history. It worked. Thanks jboxen. :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

No problem. I have that annoying problem a lot with mediafire too.

Thx for your work JBoxen, its nice being able to try some different options for GB. If I wanted to, can I just flash the regular GB for D2 to go back or do I have to SBF first? Also, do you have a twitter we can follow you on to get updates? I'm curious to know what you are working on!

Thx for your work JBoxen, its nice being able to try some different options for GB. If I wanted to, can I just flash the regular GB for D2 to go back or do I have to SBF first? Also, do you have a twitter we can follow you on to get updates? I'm curious to know what you are working on!

To get back to d2 version, i'm not sure if flashing the same baseband will have any kind of effect. I know the d2 version did come with a baseband update. I do have a twitter. @jakebites

K, cool. Also, I posted over in the other thread, but it seems like at least with ZapX 4.1, the audio on videos do not work. I am assuming it is a porter issue given I haven't seen people with a DX having issues, but of course I don't know much lol.

i am running rubix audio on video works with head phones but not on external speakers

Jboxen... I love you so much o_O.. my phone..is as fast as the happy nerd getting some for the first time...Thank u.. I also used Rubix blurry Bread.. its so fast..then anyone using zeam launcher..u will be amazed o_O. Jboxen i shall follow u now

Your surprise will be tonight. Follow me on twitter to keep up. @jakebites

It's in my sig now.

Can anyone help me with liberty gb?in the thread it says that I must be running .588 or whatever gb and im on .153 for the d2 which is the latest? I think? Do I need to use this porter?
Edit///I got it nevermind
Above was made possible by a D2

Last edited:
Back