2.1 ESE53 will be Official Release on the VZW Motorola Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some info. I picked up on another site....
*Software Schedule:*
Below is the software-upgrade notification schedule (All times listed are Eastern Time):

o At noon on 03/30, 1,000 users will receive notification of
the update.
o At 11:59 PM on 03/30, 9,000 more users will receive the
update notification.
o After the first 10,000 users receive the update on 03/30,
there will be a 24-hour period when no additional upgrades
will be delivered.
o On Day 3 (04/01), 200,000 users will receive the update
notification at 11:59 PM. This schedule will continue each
day thereafter until the update has been delivered to all users.

I'm a little skeptical at this point.........

Well it's good that your skeptical. You were so darn sure the last time and you were wrong. So maybe you're wrong again.:p
I think EVERYONE was sure : )

One guy claimed he was a VZW employee who posted the info on Andrid Forums.

We've been had.

I was skeptical until the support document on VZW's site. It's not like someone could fake that, and it's not like VZW is going to announce this again until they're darned sure. Unless they got hacked, this has got to be legit.

I was skeptical until the support document on VZW's site. It's not like someone could fake that, and it's not like VZW is going to announce this again until they're darned sure. Unless they got hacked, this has got to be legit.

I know but there is no announcement on that document or their site (unless I missed it?)

I am not skeptical that there would be an update; just when. This has happened over and over that we will get an update only to have a thread of people cursing vzw for getting their hopes up for nothing. Time will tell if this will be legit dates or vzw will "run into another problem".

Alot of people are inquiring about it FB Motorola page too. They didnt announce anything either.
So there really is no telling if this info is legit.

Nothing on their Twitter or FB pages.

It is almost 1 pm Eastern... has anyone heard anything?

I will join CerealKiller in Skeptic's corner. This would be just the joke some febrile brained individual with nothing but time on his hands would do.

I will believe it when it's confirmed, until then, I remain skeptical.

OK gang we're going to close this thread (finally) and go with the new one in the news section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back