4.3 update verizon first

I installed knox & now I came get out of it. I click the notification that says to exit & it asks for my password, but just takes me to the knox Homescreen.

Sent from my GS4

I installed knox & now I came get out of it. I click the notification that says to exit & it asks for my password, but just takes me to the knox Homescreen.

Sent from my GS4

Uh oh - I'm just now downloading it to give it a shot...

Downloaded. Don't see much really but typing is better. Once I'm off work I will dive into this

galaxy s4

So, now that we have 4.3, what are the chances of getting KitKat?

Pretty well. Much better than Moto did for their older phones.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

Let me know if you figure out how to exit. Haha! I'm stuck & can't get to my main apps.

Sent from my GS4

On mine anyway, there's an "app", both in the Knox app drawer and on the dock, that looks like it's just called "personal" with a home-shaped icon with a S in the middle. I just tapped that. :)

On mine anyway, there's an "app", both in the Knox app drawer and on the dock, that looks like it's just called "personal" with a home-shaped icon with a S in the middle. I just tapped that. :)

Gonna have to try restarting, because I noticed that icon too, but it did nothing when I tapped it.

Sent from my GS4

Gonna have to try restarting, because I noticed that icon too, but it did nothing when I tapped it.

Sent from my GS4

The other thing that worked for me is the "tap to exit" in the notification drawer - without any password prompt.

While in Knox, go to Knox Settings and see if "quick mode change" is checked - mine was by default... don't know if maybe that would be the cause?

I could see Knox actually being really handy for separating out my work email, etc., (or anything really) and not being so worried about trying out lockscreen apps like Dynamic Notifications without a lockscreen PIN or pattern...

Yeah, that quick change was what I clicked to get the prompt.

Found a new tab in task manager for clearing defaults & knox was on there, so I cleared it & got my regular home back.

Sent from my GS4

I'm now getting a weird security alert I have never gotten before. The link takes me to a page about Knox.

ForumRunner_20131029_152414.png

I stumbled upon the security policy update check in the settings menu & our sales I was current. I would assume this update covered all the bases.

Sent from my GS4

Back