quoted for sarcasm : )800 Ghz! Holy crap! Liquid Nitrogen and micro cold fusion reactor included?!![]()
I was pointing out that the rumor floating around is that it's clocked at 1GHZ...
quoted for sarcasm : )800 Ghz! Holy crap! Liquid Nitrogen and micro cold fusion reactor included?!![]()
why does it look like the phone opens up in the middle if there's no keyboard?
i heard that it could be a FWVGA touch screen in place of a keyboard or something.
what exactly is that?
Agree in the pic where it shows the mini USB and HDMI plug in it looks like it has a hinge? Either way I want that phone!!!!!why does it look like the phone opens up in the middle if there's no keyboard?
i heard that it could be a FWVGA touch screen in place of a keyboard or something.
what exactly is that?
why does it look like the phone opens up in the middle if there's no keyboard?
i heard that it could be a FWVGA touch screen in place of a keyboard or something.
what exactly is that?
why does it look like the phone opens up in the middle if there's no keyboard?
i heard that it could be a FWVGA touch screen in place of a keyboard or something.
what exactly is that?
It looks like it slides out and the keyboard that you speek of is like a secondary touch screen that slides out we had a conversation on the droidpro thread about them. If the Droid x has one and the droidpro doesn't have one I willbe mad.
I heard this device (Droid X) comes with a snazzy little dock.
Guy I spoke to also said it was clocked at 800GHZ
Some conflicting reports I'm getting...
Nonetheless this device will be fantastic.
IDK where they are going to with this. I guess it would be ok if you have a purse to carry it around in, but it seems like for day to day use for guys having something that big in your pocket seems a bit excessive. I have enough stuff in my pockets taking up space as it is - don't need a monster phone to boot.
They better have a holseter and screen protectors on launch and they better be the ones that go all the way on the screen rather than just the ones that cover the top like the DROID
IDK where they are going to with this. I guess it would be ok if you have a purse to carry it around in, but it seems like for day to day use for guys having something that big in your pocket seems a bit excessive. I have enough stuff in my pockets taking up space as it is - don't need a monster phone to boot.
That's why they make phones with smaller screens. Personally, I want as big of a screen as they make and don't mind carrying it around daily.
Also, I think you're blowing the size a little out or proportion. The Moto Droid's screen is 3.7 inches. The Droid X's screen is 4.3 inches. We are talking about 0.8 inches, so it's not like the size is that different from the phone you already have. The X is also thinner and lighter than the Droid, so that would seem to balance out the size difference.