Am I being paranoid?!

Ummm if I have to go thru the whole recalibrate thing again I'll be trashed.

Mental note: don't attempt oc'ing at the bar

Sent From My Supercharged Chainfired Cyanogenated Droid X

Personal prefrence. I use them both together. They sync up well. It's also not a good idea to do this stuff drunk at a bar, but it's your phone dude. Either way, enjoy it.

From the Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

Jrummy's overclock seems much simpler.

Double true on that pool shark. I said that before when he/she first posted. It is simple and my god easy. There even a tutorial on do's and dont's for overclocking. Im 1200ghz and im undervolting. Still rocking fast. Haven't had a hickup yet. Blacksantron give jrummys overclock a shot and let us know what's up.

RubiX Focused DX

Kind of a joke... Yeah I'm buzzing but I'm a pretty fart smeller. More about coming back to these replies when I'm more able. Either way. I think I'll pony up for jrummy.. I've used his work thus far and have been most pleased.

Drunk people don't use "thus"

Grabbing the card and buying it now.

Still wish I knew why I'm getting the freeze reboot action

Sent From My Supercharged Chainfired Cyanogenated Droid

Kind of a joke... Yeah I'm buzzing but I'm a pretty fart smeller. More about coming back to these replies when I'm more able. Either way. I think I'll pony up for jrummy.. I've used his work thus far and have been most pleased.

Question. Does ur quickclock say rubix edition cuz mine does since I have rubix focused as my rom. I wonder if that's the case y urs is rebooting.

RubiX Focused DX

Question. Does ur quickclock say rubix edition cuz mine does since I have rubix focused as my rom. I wonder if that's the case y urs is rebooting.

RubiX Focused DX

No I've never touched a rubix thing.

Just purchased jrummys overclock app and for the first time it says installation unsuccessful.. Package not signed. Gimme a break!

Now I click on refund and nothing happens

Seriously this is a cruel joke

Google is spying on you. They know you're drunk and they're just F'N with you.

Google is spying on you. They know you're drunk and they're just F'N with you.

LMFAO!! Shark maybe right. Maybe ur Cynao might not like it. When i had gingerbread it didn't like the v6 supercharger. Did u wipe ur cache? Try that might work

RubiX Focused DX

You sound like my girlfriend. Seriously this is wrong. Now I'm stuck with two apps that don't work and no recourse.

Also I'm home now. Not drunk

Yeah ill wipe cache right quick... Uggghh.. Refer to OP. No fears have been allayed.

Since you already purchased jrummy, try to download it again, you won't be charged twice.

If you can't get it working, send me a pm and ill getting you sorted out. K?

From the Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

Touch screen stopped responding. Had to pull the battery. Yay I'm back. I'm beginning to think you are all messing with me.

J/k

Is this vzw getting me back for tethering so much?

Honestly. What happened to my amazing phone?

Back