Android 2.2 - Froyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, don't get your hopes TOO far up there. It's said to be just an announcement, not necessarily a release. Just sayin...

It is going to be release Miami said so himself. If you don't believe me skim through the last 20 pages.

I hope its a 2.2 Froyo Rom because I've been playin Modern Warfare 2 all night waiting.

I hope its a 2.2 Froyo Rom because I've been playin Modern Warfare 2 all night waiting.

Here's what I know guys. I happen to have a copy of it sitting on my desktop right now. From what Miami says you do not need to be rooted to install this, however many other people are referring to it as a custom ROM which means you would have to be rooted.

I expected this to be released last night, I don't know why the delay. Should be soon.

Something to consider: If this build does work without rooting it is not the final version. It's close but not the same as the one Verizon should be releasing in a few weeks (hear that CK?).:icon_ devil:

I'm trying to get some more answers still.

Here's what I know guys. I happen to have a copy of it sitting on my desktop right now. From what Miami says you do not need to be rooted to install this, however many other people are referring to it as a custom ROM which means you would have to be rooted.

I expected this to be released last night, I don't know why the delay. Should be soon.

Something to consider: If this build does work without rooting it is not the final version. It's close but not the same as the one Verizon should be releasing in a few weeks (hear that CK?).:icon_ devil:

OK that is great info because I don't want to root.

18 minutes
15 Minutes. I don't normally get all giddy like this... I actually unrooted my phone last night cause I need to take it back for warranty repair. Buttt I could re-root to try this out hahah....

99% chance that nothing happens in 15 mins, it will happen when it happens

OK that is great info because I don't want to root.

you sir, are a fool

If this isn't the full version do you know what nd missing/different from the official?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back